** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Naps - Wednesday Aug 22nd

4.15 YORK  Blue Rambler @ 66/1 PP e/w thanks 

Blue Rambler from Ian Williams yard he saddles two in race I 've went for the outsider of his two the 8yo has won four times from 1m 2f to 1m 4f, but last win was over five years ago , He came to this yard in 30th April 2016 from John Ferguson yard but it was September 2016 before he had his 1st run for Williams yard and had seven races with last one in June 2017 at Newmarket 1m 6f good when 13th of 14tn runners but was found to be lame, He's been off track for 438 days and was given a trip to Dubai for a bit of recoup as he was once a Godolphin horse which they bought from Fabre yard where he had 4 runs and won all four, Hopeful he's got over his troubles and find the form he had as a youngster with George Downing taking the ride another e/w,  as I did Wasted Suns yesterday got it at 100/1 e/w PP and returned 10/1 3rd place unbelievable how it can be hammered like that glad the money was on early for me