** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

La Liga Predictions > Aug 24th - 27th

Below are my 6 betting tips for the 2nd round from La Liga and I will try to add a short preview of each of my bets:

1. Leganes - Real Sociedad

The bookies offered here very low odds for at least two goals scored here and that is quite strange because neither of the teams have a strong defence and individual mistakes can be very often at this kind of teams. The guests are definetely the better team but on small stadiums like this one, the home team can produce little surprises and I see them also scoring at least once.

My bet: Over 2 goals @ 1,74

2. Alaves - Betis

After the big defeat from the 1st round, the guests have to improve that bad memory and replace it with a posstive result against a small team. Betis want to catch en European rank so their ambitious should be bigger. Even if Joaquin is doubful, Tello can bring that sunshine in guests' eyes. Another interesting fact is that this gound is one of the guests' favourite, they manage 4 wins in 6 visits.

My bet: Betis AH 0 @ 1,92

3. Atletico Madrid - Rayo 

I expect this season the hosts to be a bigger enemy in winning the championship because their defence is strong as in the last season, but they also improved their attak. The guests are alongside Valladolid the weakest teams from La Liga in my opinion, with the biggest chances to move back to Segunda. This match can be considered a little derby, but I really can't give any chances to Rayo.

My bet: Atletico Madrid -2 @ 1,92

4. Girona - Real Madrid

The guests changed their coach but they still remain very dangerous on their own ground. Moreover, Real conceded at least a goal in their last 4 away games from La Liga. Last year, the hosts managed to get the 3 points against Los Blancos and I believe that this match won't be so easy as the bookies are offering the odds.

My bet: Both teams to score @ 1,75

5. Levante - Celta Vigo

I can't say that I am a fan of the hosts, but with Jemez as coach, this team became stronger especially at home, in front of their fans. Very balanced odds here, but in my opinion Celta will leave the city without points because their defence isn't in the best shape. I see Levante scoring once or twice and they should keep their goal clear.

My bet: Levante AH 0 @ 1,78

6. Athletic Bilbao - Huesca

This little team of Huesca can and will produce more surprises this season and against Bilbao there are many chances to repeat the posstive result from the 1st round. Another interesting fact that I read today is that the hosts won at home only against 5 from 12 newly promoted teams in the last 23 years. Bilbao isn't a force(I don't think they will finish in top6), not even at home, but the bookies always consider them favourite year after year. I expect the guests to make a good game and they can smash at least a draw in this meeting. 

My bet: Huesca +1 @ 1,83

I can't guarantee that all my bets will be won, but I will play them single with a flat stake of 10 euros and I hope to make profit weekly.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding La Liga

Eibar scored in last 3 away games in La Liga.
Eibar scored in last 6 games in La Liga.
Leganes scored in last 4 home games in La Liga.
Leganes allowed opponents to score over 1.5 goals in last 4 home games in La Liga.

You can find interesting 56 Football Betting Streaks for 24.08.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-24-08-2018-10972

Sevilla vs Villarreal

After @Mr.Paul gave such a thorough analysis of those games above, I felt it was only right to cover one of the matches he hasn't gone over. Sevilla will take on Villarreal in a 9:15pm kick-off this Sunday at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan with the home side hoping to build on their opening day victory last weekend and the away side looking to earn their first points of the season. Please note that this game is kicking off 2 hours later than scheduled due to expected extreme hot weather so will kick-off at 9:15pm and not 7:15pm.

Sevilla opened their domestic league campaign with an awe-inspiring 4-1 away win against Rayo Vallecano. OK, so it was a game they expected to win but so emphatically? The fact that new signing Andre Silva scored a hat-trick will also leave the fans buzzing for this home game.

Villarreal suffered a disappointing opening day defeat at home to Real Sociedad. Javier Calleja spent big money during the summer with Gerard Moreno and Karl Toko Ekembi both being signed for more than €15 million each. So to start the season with a loss was frustrating for owner Fernando Roig. If they were to lose this game as well then it would be heading down the route of unacceptable.

I will be the first to admit that I thought Sevilla's appointment of former Girona manager Pablo Machin was speculative at best. However, I've been very impressed so far. The White and Reds only narrowly lost to Barcelona in the Spanish Super Cup, they are bulldozing all opponents in the Europa League, and have started well in La Liga.

Based on the matches so far, I think Sevilla are firm favourites to win here. Silva is going to be a player to watch if he keeps looking as lively in and around the box as he did in the game against Vallecano. Machin had a hell of a job evolving the club with so many departures and arrivals over the summer but so far, so good. I'm happy to back them right now.

Sevilla to Win @ 1.84 with Blacktype

Anytime Scorer: Andre Silva @ 2.14 with UniBet

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @betcatalog, @malabgd, @AndreBR, @Xcout, @four-leaf, @sajtion, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Jamesboaz, @RealUnited, @allyhibs, @jamiedavies02, @notanotherdonkey, @Marek76, @freestylerx, and @derbent, after last weekend's opening round of games, what bets are you guys looking to place here?

Barcelona has over 2.5 goals in their last 3 games in La Liga.
Real Valladolid has under 2.5 goals in their last 6 games in La Liga.
Real Valladolid has under 2.5 goals in their last 3 home games in La Liga.
Barcelona won their last 3 games in La Liga.
Barcelona scored in last 3 games in La Liga.

You can find interesting 101 Football Betting Streaks for 25.08.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-25-08-2018-10982

Real Madrid scored over 1.5 goals in last 4 games in La Liga.
Girona allowed opponents to score over 1.5 goals in last 3 home games in La Liga.
Espanyol scored in last 10 games in La Liga.
Valencia scored in last 6 games in La Liga.
Sevilla won their last 3 games in La Liga.

You can find interesting 95 Football Betting Streaks for 26.08.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-26-08-2018-11008