** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tracker Horses

Constantinople

Ran 5th in a maiden at Leopardstown on Thursday night behind an impressive winner also making his debut.

But the above Aidan O'Brien colt was green as grass looking around in the early stages under Wayne Lordan who is excellent at educating young horses.

Indeed the jockey never changed his hands all the way in the straight allowing Constantinople to find his feet in the horses own time

Afterwards the pundits were raving how the winning jockey could not pull his horse up at the end.,but what they failed to notice was another jockey was having the same problem..Wayne Lordan

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 10/25/2018 at 2:54 PM, Striker said:

Wins by 10 lengths

Got sweaty before the off and was still green as he looked around at the scenery when only daylight ahead of him

A colt with a tremendous lot of natural ability

Surprised to see Constantinople reappear only in a handicap today [4.15 Cork]

But if trained on should Win...currently 9-4

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yep I think 2 miles.The same when he rides for Aiden o brien if no money for the horse you might as well forget about it.I only backed one of his on Saturday and that was Lancaster house at Galway and took 7-2 and while all eyes where on Goodwood it went in  but backed into much shorter.I have my stables I back and some I stay well clear of now.Good Luck.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2019 at 4:22 PM, Striker said:

Classic example of the best horse in the race not winning, beaten a Neck:@

The colt needs to be held up as when on the pace seems to lose concentration and starts looking around. 

Also some headgear will help...keep the faith!

Thought he ran well yesterday, and still think headgear will be applied soon...if its in the St Leger then the current 14-1 will look very big..