** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

L1 & L2 Predictions > Aug 21st & 22nd

Oxford has a negative row of lost games and i believe this stop here. Win for Oxford.

I am impressed with odds at Gillingham. Gills hit the game here and can take points.

I cant understand odds on Charlton - Peterborough. Boro in great form can win the match.

36 minutes ago, THEOFENGR said:

Oxford has a negative row of lost games and i believe this stop here. Win for Oxford.

I am impressed with odds at Gillingham. Gills hit the game here and can take points.

I cant understand odds on Charlton - Peterborough. Boro in great form can win the match.

Thanks for your comments, @THEOFENGR. No need to centre your posts. Looks better when you align left. :ok

I'm going to struggle to get a preview up for these games with the focus on the Champions League and Europa League in midweek but I will free up some time to get some thoughts on a number of the matches tomorrow. In the mean time, let us know your tips! :ok

@Papa Lazarou, @freestylerx, @allyhibs, @iBetting, @betcatalog, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @kulikTS, @golakeh1, @Unnamed, @willie82, @dogmeister, @TheEdge, @JJG, @allthethings, @Mindfulness, @the bastardian, @teddybear3011, @Marek76, @salmonman, @Unnamed, @mij0sim, @harry_rag, @jazzman02, @Bobby Vegas, @Teodore, @Tiffy, and @sajtion. what do you think?

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League One

Walsall scored over 1.5 goals in last 3 games in League One.
Blackpool has over 2.5 goals in their last 3 home games in League One.
Coventry City has under 2.5 goals in their last 4 games in League One.
Charlton Athletic allowed opponents to score over 1.5 goals in last 6 home games in League One.
Walsall won their last 3 games in League One.

You can find interesting 50 Football Betting Streaks for 21.08.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-21-08-2018-10956

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League One

Gillingham scored in last 6 games in League One.
Scnuthorpe United has over 2.5 goals in their last 3 games in League One.
Fleetwood Town has under 2.5 goals in their last 3 away games in League One.
Gillingham has over 2.5 goals in their last 4 games in League One.
Scnuthorpe United lost their last 3 games in League One.

You can find interesting 51 Football Betting Streaks for 22.08.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-22-08-2018-10959