** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Free Football Analysis Tool

keef75

I'm still watching at the moment.  The main system I'm looking at is the 'K1 MULTI DRAWS V2 MODIFIED 2'.

The historical data produced some good results but that was because I used the filters to produce a decent return.  What I'm watching for now is a continuing trend.  Since I've been adding the daily data (around the middle of August) the profits have been quite small on this system - you can see its performance for this period here - https://bit.ly/2Da7P1c

Because of the increasing stake on a losing day it is showing a profit of £92 (based on an initial £10 stake) and a ROI of 10.75%.  To level stakes it's still in profit, albeit much smaller, but only 4.5% ROI.  Nothing really to write home about at the moment.

The number of bets on 27th October put the balance down to around £770 from £1000, as all bets are ideally placed at the same time due to kick-off times, which is a potentially steep loss at such an early stage in the system. Fortunately there were two winners which limited the losses although it would've been a test for the old sphincter!! :eek

I'd be interested to hear if anyone else has used the data for live betting.

I've added matches for the weekend and Monday so the eligible upcoming matches will be available for the next few days.  Results will be published daily as per usual.

• 2 weeks later...

great work @keef75 

I am still 'watching' too but keen to invest soon.

About your comment - I always set filters to level stakes. If a system doesn't look decent with flat stakes I wouldn't touch it with any other staking strategy. Only if its a nice steady profit curve on level stakes it makes sense to use any of the other staking ideas, just to increase profits. Actually the multiplier staking will show you the 'perfect' system back testing but going forward you struggle - just because your staking will have too much of an influence. find a level stake system and you are much safer..

1 hour ago, liero1 said:

About your comment - I always set filters to level stakes. If a system doesn't look decent with flat stakes I wouldn't touch it with any other staking strategy.

Absolutely, that's what I'm looking at too.  The multiplier will boost profits as long as the losing streaks aren't too long.

1 hour ago, keef75 said:

Absolutely, that's what I'm looking at too.  The multiplier will boost profits as long as the losing streaks aren't too long.

And then I just end a losing streak after three plays on even money.,before any major damage....,with draws could if five easily,..then stop.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @keef75 . Thanks for this tool, I've been experimenting with it and saved quite a few sets there over the last few hours. I like what you're doing and having read the whole of this thread and seeing  how we got here, I can say you're on to something.

I used the contact form to raise some bugs, hope you got that but apart from that I'm going to test some sets live from boxing day going forward. Will update on the progress.

Hi @Betmakavely. I've had a quick look at your email, it's a busy time for me (and most people I'd imagine) at the moment so when my feet touch the ground I'll get back to you properly and make any necessary adjustments to the site.

Good luck with your live testing - I've just uploaded the Boxing Day fixtures which will show up in the eligible matches section tomorrow.  There are no matches of interest today or tomorrow so I haven't uploaded anything for them.

I'd like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  Thanks for all your kind words of encouragement over the past few months.

• 2 weeks later...

While I was looking at the data today I've spotted an issue with the way the number of matches is calculated.  There's no problem with the past data but the new seasons are starting for some countries (South America, Japan and Scandinavia) and the system is throwing out false matches, particularly for Mexico at the moment who have just started the new 2019 season as it's still looking at the previous season dates.  I can't just change these dates as it will no longer pull through those old matches and results so I'm looking at other options to fix it.

The same issue is going to cascade through the leagues as the year progresses but I've caught it early and can hopefully remedy it.  I'm not sure of a solution at present so this post is more of a 'beware of false eligible matches' notice.

Some of the affected countries are:

Mexico - new season just started
Japan - will start in February
Norway - will start in March etc.

Hopefully a solution will be in place long before the new Japanese season starts but please ignore any Mexico matches for now.

I'll update again once I've sorted this.

• 4 weeks later...

Results data has been added for the last week (I'm still waiting for yesterday's results to be published on the Cybet site).  I try to upload the upcoming matches to the site each day as that's the time-consuming bit taken care of if you're following a system - it saves having to manually trawl through the matches etc.  Once we know which matches are included then it's not too much of a problem not seeing the results on the site for a few days, I hope.

It is becoming a bit of a chore keeping the site updated but I will continue and don't have any plans to stop in the near future.  I am going away again at the end of February so there will be no updates to the site then but I will process the data when I return at the beginning of March.

Mexico issue is still not fixed as I just haven't had time to work on it recently - too many other projects on the go!