** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ligue 1 & 2 Predictions > Aug 17th - 20th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Ligue 1

Reims has over 2.5 goals in their last 5 home games in Ligue 1.
Lyon allowed opponents to score over 1.5 goals in last 3 games in Ligue 1.
Reims has over 2.5 goals in their last 5 games in Ligue 1.
Reims scored in last 7 home games in Ligue 1.
Reims scored in last 13 games in Ligue 1.

You can find interesting 78 Football Betting Streaks for 17.08.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-17-08-2018-10905

Rennes vs Angers

The best thing I love about writing betting previews for French football is that it can throw up the need to research about two obscure sides such as Rennes and Angers. That's because this week the two clubs come face-to-face in a 7pm kick-off this Saturday evening at Roazhon Park.

Now, I've mentioned before that I do still have a soft spot for Rennes after managing them on the old Football Manager games about 10 years ago and I also controlled them on FIFA Career Mode. Luckily, I'm not mad enough to let that affect my judgement as a betting man. That said, I do think they are decent value here.

Sarbi Lamouchi guided his team to a respectable 5th placed finish last season and they'll be looking to build on that this season. Their opening game saw a 3-1 defeat away to Lille. Not totally surprising but still disappointing. They will be looking to rectify that result with a win here.

Stephane Moulin saw his team find safety last season after a campaign that many expected to end in relegation. This consolidation in Ligue 1 has led to feelings that they should be looking to survive again but that could be tough with strong teams coming up from Ligue 2. Their opening day 4-3 defeat to Nimes at home was gut-wrenching and it now means they need something here to avoid drawing the unwanted attention of the doomsayers.

I think Rennes are firm favourites to win this for good reason. You only need to look at the talent in their ranks such as Ismaila Sarr, Benjamin Bourigeaud, Clement Grenier, Romain del Castillo, and Jordan Siebatcheu. It will almost certainly be too much for Angers to handle.

Rennes to Win @ 1.91 with William Hill

Rennes HT/FT @ 3.25 with Coral

@Pep004, @sodabrab, @giraldi, @Magic0024, @allthethings, @DrO, @malabgd, @Xcout, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @FCNA, @silver fox, and @canaries91, any idea what bets you'll be placing for these games? What are you thinking about my thoughts on Rennes? Am I over-estimating their attacking threat?

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Ligue 1

Rennes scored in last 4 games in Ligue 1.
Monaco has over 2.5 goals in their last 5 games in Ligue 1.
Lille has over 2.5 goals in their last 3 games in Ligue 1.
Angers has under 2.5 goals in their last 4 games in Ligue 1.
Nantes scored in last 3 games in Ligue 1.

You can find interesting 98 Football Betting Streaks for 18.08.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-18-08-2018-10908

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Ligue 2

Metz has over 2.5 goals in their last 3 games in Ligue 2.
AC Ajaccio has under 2.5 goals in their last 3 away games in Ligue 2.
Metz won their last 5 games in Ligue 2.
Metz won their last 3 home games in Ligue 2.
AC Ajaccio won their last 3 away games in Ligue 2.

You can find interesting 55 Football Betting Streaks for 20.08.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-20-08-2018-10939