** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League Predictions > Aug 18th - 20th

14 hours ago, newjack said:

As for the Liverpool game i don't think it's even gonna be close. I mean they teared up WH without switching out of 1st gear. I doubt Palace will prove difficult to handle. Granted the h2h between the two is less impressive than against WH, but Cp's playing style won't differ much from WH, at least i doubt it. They'll look for counter attacks but majority of the game will be played on CP's half. I will make a small betbuilder combo however i don't see any value whatsoever on this game. MAYBE over 1.5 at halftime which is currently priced at 2.25 Bet365 (Liverpool loves 2:0 lead at HT). One other factor to include in this match is city has 8:1 goal ratio, if Liverpool can score and not conceive they'll reclaim 1st spot for now however i doubt that's the key factor to consider. BOL

Be careful with games like this for Liverpool. It's fixtures like this that have repeatedly seen them come undone. Liverpool have only won by more than one goal at Selhurst Park once since 13th December, 1997. However, on the flip side, Liverpool have won the last four meetings with Palace at Selhurst Park in all competitions. So the history books suggest the Reds should win but it won't be a steam rollering.

16 hours ago, neilovan said:

WOW , what a shower from United. Listening to Scholes and Neville take them to pieces. Jose gone by December.

Gotta say I got three possible bets absolutely wrong in this one.

I agree. I was at the 2 BRI V MAN U games at the Amex. He'll be gone by Xmas

2 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Be careful with games like this for Liverpool. It's fixtures like this that have repeatedly seen them come undone. Liverpool have only won by more than one goal at Selhurst Park once since 13th December, 1997. However, on the flip side, Liverpool have won the last four meetings with Palace at Selhurst Park in all competitions. So the history books suggest the Reds should win but it won't be a steam rollering.

Like I said I find it unlikely that CP will win, but I would not make any bets here as there's little to no value. Best you can hope for is a 1:2 result so you get bts + o2.5 or maybe like i said earlier 1st half goals. But that's extremely thin, i'll go with betbuilder but that's just for the sake of fun, i don't expect to bank it and if I do well that's great, saturday has been so-so :D

4 hours ago, newjack said:

Like I said I find it unlikely that CP will win, but I would not make any bets here as there's little to no value. Best you can hope for is a 1:2 result so you get bts + o2.5 or maybe like i said earlier 1st half goals. But that's extremely thin, i'll go with betbuilder but that's just for the sake of fun, i don't expect to bank it and if I do well that's great, saturday has been so-so :D

I don't think you can judge Liverpool on a walkover West Ham game. It's at home, against an away team that came to play. Away games in the premier league are tough for all teams (even Man City). If you are not on your game, you are going to drop points.

I think there is reasonable value on Palace at 6.5 to 1 for the win, and excellent value on the home double chance (2-1). This won't be a stroll for Liverpool.