Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
*** July Competition Winners: Well done to Pete1971 (NAPS), Barnsley Chop (KO Cup), bluemal (Goodwood) & Rivrd (Poker) ***
Sign in to follow this  
StevieDay1983

Super Cup & Bundesliga II Predictions > Aug 10th - 13th

germanodds.jpg

The next round of Bundesliga II matches are up this weekend. We have to wait another week for the Bundesliga to begin but in the mean time there is the German Super Cup to keep our top flight interests going. What bets will you guys be placing this weekend?

Football Facts and Streaks regarding II Bundesliga

Greuther Furth has over 2.5 goals in their last 5 games in II Bundesliga.
Greuther Furth has over 2.5 goals in their last 3 away games in II Bundesliga.
Jahn Regensburg scored in last 3 away games in II Bundesliga.
Paderborn 07 scored in last 4 home games in II Bundesliga.
Greuther Furth won their last 3 games in II Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 64 Football Betting Streaks for 10.08.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-10-08-2018-10818

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

The German Super Cup takes place this weekend in what is a repeat of the 2017/18 DFB-Pokal Final between Eintracht Frankfurt and Bayern Munich. It is a 7:30pm kick-off on Sunday evening at the Waldstadion in Frankfurt. We all remember what happened last time these two sides met for a trophy!

Eintracht Frankfurt are celebrating their 120th season in German football this year. It is also their 50th campaign in the Bundesliga. So there is reason to make a big deal. Especially because they enter this season as the reigning DFB-Pokal champions after their 3-1 shock annihilation of Bayern Munich in the final last May.

The interesting plot twist for this game is that the new manager for Bayern Munich is the man that delivered that cup success last season, Niko Kovac. He replaced Jupp Heynckes over the summer. The man that has replaced Kovac at Frankfurt is former Red Bull Salzburg and BSC Young Boys manager Adi Hutter. The Austrian has an impressive win ratio at his former clubs never dropping below 52%. He has already won league and cup titles in both Austria and Switzerland.

A lot of transfer activity over the summer does set the sirens going. Hutter has spent more than €22 million on 11 players. Now, admittedly, 4 of those players were on loan with the club previously but it's still a lot of movement. The outgoings have been limited with Marius Wolf leaving a bit of a blow but it could have been worse.

Kovac has been keen to strengthen a side he feels can not only retain its Bundesliga title but compete to win the Champions League. The signing of Leon Goretzka could prove a stunning piece of business. The loan returns of Renato Sanches and Serge Gnabry will add strength in depth if they can recapture their best form. The departure of Arturo Vidal is a huge loss though.

I'm thinking that Bayern Munich will want revenge here but Eintracht Frankfurt will also want to ensure they send a message to Kovac that he's not missed. Hutter remains unproven in German football so he's still a bit of an enigma. I think, over time, he might prove a decent appointment but in this game I can see Bayern Munich running riot.

Bayern Munich -1 @ 2.10 with Paddy Power

Bayern Munich HT/FT @ 2.20 with Betfair

@Magic0024, @malabgd, @sajtion, @betcatalog, @DrO, @Neubs, @Xcout, @Banter1, @Bayern, and @JKos, what bets are you guys liking the look of ahead of this weekend's action?

VfL Bochum has over 2.5 goals in their last 5 away games in II Bundesliga.
Duisburg has under 2.5 goals in their last 3 games in II Bundesliga.
VfL Bochum scored in last 6 away games in II Bundesliga.
Duisburg didn’t score in last 3 games in II Bundesliga.
VfL Bochum scored over 1.5 goals in last 5 away games in II Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 98 Football Betting Streaks for 11.08.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-11-08-2018-10842

Tough Round this Weekend in German Leagues. But i´ve got 2 Bets here.

First ist in Bundesliga 2. It´s for Bochum AHC0 against Duisburg.

Both Teams are loosing his first Game but for me Bochum show a good Performance in his Home Game against big League Favorite Colgone. Think with more luck in this Game, 1 Point has to be on the Bochum Side.

Duisburg on other Side loose in Dresden and showed for me not so a good Performances. Specially in Defensive they made many simple Errors - so that Dresden have nice Chances or Chances for Counter Attacks. For me actually the better Form and Team is Bochum.

Other Bet is a Combo from German Lower League. It´s Wuppertal in Regional-League West and Chemie Leipzig in "Oberliga NOFV Süd".

Wuppertal starts with big Ambitions in the League and playing against a New Member of the League Lippstadt. Last Weekend Wuppertal lose in Derby against Essen really heavy. So i think they now want to show some reaction and made a good Performance today.

Other Game is Chemie Leipzig against Rudolstadt. Relegated Team Chemie Leipzig is the Big Favorite of Promotion this Year. Yesterday both other Rivals Luckenwalde and Inter Leipzig Draw each Other so they can made with a win a little bit Pressure from Beginning of the Season. Playing at Home in his Stadium is important for Leipzig. Huge Crowd for this League with over 1.000 Season Ticket Holders. Playing against Rudolstadt who are for me a Mid-Table Team and can´t grab anything from Leipzig.

Bochum AHC0 @ 1.98 4/10 unibet

Wuppertal+Chemie Leipzig @ 1.87 6/10 bet365

Magdeburg has over 2.5 goals in their last 4 away games in II Bundesliga.
Erzgebirge has under 2.5 goals in their last 3 games in II Bundesliga.
Magdeburg won their last 4 away games in II Bundesliga.
Erzgebirge scored in last 10 games in II Bundesliga.
Erzgebirge scored in last 8 home games in II Bundesliga.
Holstein Kiel has over 2.5 goals in their last 4 home games in II Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 71 Football Betting Streaks for 12.08.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-12-08-2018-10864

Union Berlin has over 2.5 goals in their last 5 away games in II Bundesliga.
Union Berlin scored in last 5 away games in II Bundesliga.
Union Berlin scored in last 8 games in II Bundesliga.
Union Berlin allowed opponents to score over 1.5 goals in last 6 games in II Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 38 Football Betting Streaks for 13.08.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-13-08-2018-10873

On 11.8.2018 at 7:07 AM, Neubs said:

Tough Round this Weekend in German Leagues. But i´ve got 2 Bets here.

First ist in Bundesliga 2. It´s for Bochum AHC0 against Duisburg.

Both Teams are loosing his first Game but for me Bochum show a good Performance in his Home Game against big League Favorite Colgone. Think with more luck in this Game, 1 Point has to be on the Bochum Side.

Duisburg on other Side loose in Dresden and showed for me not so a good Performances. Specially in Defensive they made many simple Errors - so that Dresden have nice Chances or Chances for Counter Attacks. For me actually the better Form and Team is Bochum.

Other Bet is a Combo from German Lower League. It´s Wuppertal in Regional-League West and Chemie Leipzig in "Oberliga NOFV Süd".

Wuppertal starts with big Ambitions in the League and playing against a New Member of the League Lippstadt. Last Weekend Wuppertal lose in Derby against Essen really heavy. So i think they now want to show some reaction and made a good Performance today.

Other Game is Chemie Leipzig against Rudolstadt. Relegated Team Chemie Leipzig is the Big Favorite of Promotion this Year. Yesterday both other Rivals Luckenwalde and Inter Leipzig Draw each Other so they can made with a win a little bit Pressure from Beginning of the Season. Playing at Home in his Stadium is important for Leipzig. Huge Crowd for this League with over 1.000 Season Ticket Holders. Playing against Rudolstadt who are for me a Mid-Table Team and can´t grab anything from Leipzig.

Bochum AHC0 @ 1.98 4/10 >unibet

Wuppertal+Chemie Leipzig @ 1.87 6/10 >bet365

Bochum FT 0:2

Wuppertal Lose....