** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Naps - Wednesday Aug 8th

350 Pontefract

Reverend Jacobs 6/5 bet365

Won nicely at Newmarket 5 days ago and this looks well within his grasp under a penalty. The Haggas team are going well and I was disappointed that this 4yo couldn't win at Musselburgh the time before. James Doyle couldnt ride him that day but made no mistake  the oether day and has been on top for both wins.

Michael Bell sends out a few decent chance runners spread over 3 separate meetings, we can only post the one selection so I'll side with his only runner at Chepstow.

Last 3 runs read 2-1-2 So clearly a fit horse and should go close if things fall her way

16:30 Chepstow - Geetanjali  Confident Win Bet @ 11/4 most firms, PP - Lads Hiills etc

Who thinks up these daft sponsorship race names ? 

Different Journey..2.20 Pontefract 13/2 @ William Hill

Simon Walker--has been the best Amateur around for years--BUT I think there is a new kid on the block--only had 5 rides on the flat and 2 over jumps---watch the race he won at York--https://videoplayer.betfair.com/GetPlayer.do?tr=1&tID=1.62.1180526.7&width=480&height=400&allowPopup=false

don't know if that will work--it is 26th May--rider's name Mr Alexander Fielding