** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

L1, L2, and SPL Predictions > Aug 11th

1 hour ago, Tiffy said:

Well yeah, obviously! (Does it make any difference?) :ok 

Nice tip on Perternead. I stuck them a double with the "ever reliable" Celtic.

FFS...

It all depends what team we put out, the Europa League game coming up on Tuesday probably means we'll change things around a bit. I'll come back on here tomorrow once the teams announced.

Celtic rested lots of their first picks today as well because of the Champions League game coming up, they were woeful today, Hearts weren't much better but deserved the win.

2 hours ago, allyhibs said:

It all depends what team we put out, the Europa League game coming up on Tuesday probably means we'll change things around a bit. I'll come back on here tomorrow once the teams announced.

Celtic rested lots of their first picks today as well because of the Champions League game coming up, they were woeful today, Hearts weren't much better but deserved the win.

Ok cheers pal, thanks for the info. Catch up tmrw

St Johnstone v Hibernian.

Had a little think about this and it doesn't matter who we rest, the players who come in will be just as strong and more than good enough to win this. Was speaking to a St Johnstone supporting pal last night and he said they're looking poor this season and thinks they'll struggle. Comfortable win for The Hibees is on the cards.

Hibs @ 2.15 looks tasty.