** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Naps - Sunday Aug 5th

Galway 17:00 Blast Of Koeman @ 7/1 bet365 win thanks 

Blast Of Koeman from Robert Tyner yard the 7yo has been successful in a hurdle race and a chase at 2m on soft and soft - heavy ground. He last ran 102 days ago when cruising up nicely and joined up with 5 other horses before going over 2 out got on terms going best at last where mistake and severed right and almost unseated rider who lost irons he managed to kept on under hands and heels but was just held beaten a neck, That mistake at last cost the owners 40,000 euro's as he only collected 19,000 euro's for 2nd place, the yard keep regular jockey Phillip Enright in saddle

Had a bad Goodwood all week that's why I went to Thirsk for write up 

I did Golden Steps in Tommy G race - Goldie's other runner - Golden Steps walk out stalls Tommy G  wins I lost interest after that and went out to Garden after that ,  Sir Chauvelin  a bit sick now I seen it on Friday night 

Cheers Graham 

1 hour ago, bluemal said:

Galway 17:00 Blast Of Koeman @ 7/1 bet365 win thanks 

Blast Of Koeman from Robert Tyner yard the 7yo has been successful in a hurdle race and a chase at 2m on soft and soft - heavy ground. He last ran 102 days ago when cruising up nicely and joined up with 5 other horses before going over 2 out got on terms going best at last where mistake and severed right and almost unseated rider who lost irons he managed to kept on under hands and heels but was just held beaten a neck, That mistake at last cost the owners 40,000 euro's as he only collected 19,000 euro's for 2nd place, the yard keep regular jockey Phillip Enright in saddle

Had a bad Goodwood all week that's why I went to Thirsk for write up 

I did Golden Steps in Tommy G race - Goldie's other runner - Golden Steps walk out stalls Tommy G  wins I lost interest after that and went out to Garden after that ,  Sir Chauvelin  a bit sick now I seen it on Friday night 

Cheers Graham 

We all get them occasions Blue, Sometimes things just don't make sense or bite us on the backside, lost count how many times I've went wit O'Brien's Fav then his outsider pops up, and we all know what happens if we do the outsider, his Fav pops in hands & heels 

Same with Mullins, they just keep fooling most of us 

Chin up mate eh