** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Kevin Pullein Saturday Picks 2018/19

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, harry_rag said:

Sorry it’s late, but price still there.

West Ham +0.5 Asian handicap corners v Leicester 1pt at 1.9 with 365.

Gone down to 1.75 by morning. Is there any point putting the bet on if odds drop like that. Same last week as well by time I got on it odds had dropped. 

4 hours ago, wildrover4441 said:

Gone down to 1.75 by morning. Is there any point putting the bet on if odds drop like that. Same last week as well by time I got on it odds had dropped. 

That would be your call but I agree it's a big chunk to lose in terms of potential value. It will probably be the same every week though. We're talking about tips but up at 8:00 on the Racing Post website (and appearing in Saturday's paper) by a tipster with a proven track record. The prices won't usually last too long.

All that said, this week a lot of bookmakers had a similar line for the corners and, last time I looked, you could still get 1.87 for +1 with 888 (effectively the same bet as +0.5).

One winner and one loser this week. Blackpool would have needed a 12.5 corner start so just glad that one wasn't a spread bet! Port Vale "won" by 4 corners though, so didn't need any start.

20 winners and 3 pushes from 34 bets, 8.26 points up with an ROI of 25.81% to advised stakes

7.21 points up with an ROI of 21.2% to level stakes.

Again, one winner and one loser this week. For the second week running Port Vale win the corners match up without needing the handicap start but West Ham have too easy a time of it to be bothered about corners. 

21 winners and 3 pushes from 36 bets, 8.21 points up with an ROI of 24.88% to advised stakes

7.11 points up with an ROI of 19.75% to level stakes.