** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Lay high scoring correct scores

I’ve seen a number of glory hunter posts backing of 0.5 goals etc and I’ve decided to do something different. Using smarkets I’m going to lay high scoring matches e.g 3-0, 3-3, 3-2, 3-1 etc.

As this is my first post on PL . I’m going to start with £100. It’ll be a slow burner but hopefully I’m still around in 1000 bets time !!! 

Wish me luck fellow punters because I’ll need it .........

18 minutes ago, The Smart Smarket said:

I’ve seen a number of glory hunter posts backing of 0.5 goals etc and I’ve decided to do something different. Using smarkets I’m going to lay high scoring matches e.g 3-0, 3-3, 3-2, 3-1 etc.

As this is my first post on PL . I’m going to start with £100. It’ll be a slow burner but hopefully I’m still around in 1000 bets time !!! 

Forgot to add. I’ll be going all in every lay !!!

14 hours ago, The Smart Smarket said:

Good luck, you really will need it if 1,000 is the target.