Announcements
*** Cheltenham Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. Skittle, 2nd. glavintobuy & 3rd. Cragwood ***
** March Poker League Result : 1st muttley, 2nd andybell666, 3rd ian309 **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st MABS, 2nd PercyP, 3rd Kingdom for, 4th Catijohn, 5th runadrum **
** March Naps Competition Result: 1st GARY66, 2nd TRAINMAD091, 3rd ZIDANE123, 4th MICK33. KO Cup Winner SILVER FOX, Most Winners: ALASTAIR **

Los Angeles FC vs Portland Timbers
2018, July 19, 04:30 hrs (CET Time)
US Open Cup

I was thinking several times about this pick, but in the end I think it's worth it.

Third match between Los Angeles FC and Portland Timbers, the first one ended as the Timbers' 2-1 victory and last weekend there was a goalless draw at the Banc of California. In this second game the goal was close to appear for both teams, but it refused, both an excellent shot from Diomande that ended up being stopped by the Seattle goalkeeper, as well as Seattle had several chances that just did not enter.

I believe that in this match both teams will continue with the same trend, going forward and looking for the goal, both teams have offensive players of care, by Los Angeles FC, Carlos Vela, Diomande, Diego Rossi, among others. While on the part of the Timbres, Fanendo Adi, Andy Polo, Sebastian Blanco or Diego Valeri.

From this meeting one team has to advanced to the next round, and although both teams have shown that they are even, I think  goals will fall in regular time, so the option of both to score is what I see most possible. Since so much trying at some point there must be a payoff.

Both Teams to Score Yes with 7 units @ 1.57 at Bet365