** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

RP web site

When looking at the racecards on the RP website, the cards complete very quickly, but loading the live prices can take an age (sometimes minutes).

Is this just me?

3GHz sinlge core, 4Gb RAM, Windows 7 16 bit, 100Mbps broadband. Firefox.

Edited by Snoopdog
add browser

Just checked ……. the pages are loading fine for me using the Edge browser

I was having a lot of problems with the RP site …….. so much so that I phoned up two or three months ago and cancelled my subscription

I now just use the 'free' site and frankly don't miss any of the features that you pay for ……….. maybe having a less cluttered site helps it load quicker ?

The other thing I did was clear my cookies  and to be honest I think this might have been the main problem because as soon as I did that the site started working smoothly and efficiently. If I'd done that first I would probably never have cancelled my subscription

2 hours ago, Snoopdog said:

When looking at the racecards on the RP website, the cards complete very quickly, but loading the live prices can take an age (sometimes minutes).

Is this just me?

3GHz sinlge core, 4Gb RAM, Windows 7 16 bit, 100Mbps broadband. Firefox.

Try using an ad blocker

I found mine used to be slow due to having to wait for all the adds for bookies to load on rh side

Just turned it off and refreshed still loading fine with adds

Maybe a old corrupt cookie still on your system, possibly clear and give it another try.

Try DuckDuckGo as a browser as it doesn't harvest your information or bombard you with targeted adverts/sites like google / firefox or edge which may also be a cause cause slow web transfers

System Type   Windows 10 Pro x64-based PC

Processor    Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2100 CPU @ 3.10GHz, 3100 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) 2x NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450

Installed Physical Memory (RAM)    8.00 GB

Virgin Media

Capture.PNG.538958f638c09e073f07a7b926889ab2.PNG

Browser: DuckDuckGo

Edited by Valiant Thor