** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Naps : Tuesday July 17th

710 Thirsk

Cornborough 6/1 PP

Decided from now on i'm going to stick to my top ten tracks when they are on. Thirsk is a good hunting ground for me and I think this is a cracking price for Cornborough. He was well backed last time but was caught in a muddling race and was just unable to quicken at the right time. Now with a bigger field, a pound lower mark and the 5lb off from Conor Murtagh all the signs look good for a solid run.

CHELMSFORD 3:50 Pretty Bubbles @ 9/2 bet365 e/w 

Pretty Bubbles....from J R Jenkins yard the 9yo has been a winner of 11 races from 6f to 1m including 8 wins on the all-weather 2 on fibresand and 6 on polytrack she's a C&D winner of 6f class 4 here back in 2016 off 74 mark with visor on winner by 1.5 lengths , She had a couple more wins since then and best run this year was 8 days ago at Windsor 6f GF off 60 mark and young claimer Seamus Cronin taking another 3lbs off and beaten only a neck , The yard booked Jim Crowley although he doesn't get the 3lbs allowance she's off 60 still its looks a positive booking considering she was off 80 mark this time last year.