** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis Tips - July 23 - July 29

Tallon Griekspoor to beat Tristan Lamasine at 1.80 with bet365

I think Tallon deserves a bet here because he's doing great when it comes to holding serve. He took out Marco Trungelliti without any problems and Tristan only beat Thiemi de Bakker because he was likely fatigued after winning last week in Scheveningen. Tristan has fallen a lot in the rankings down to around 400 due to his lack of good gameplay and Tallon is still a player on the rise who is just waiting to get into top 200. Tallon is good enough to reach the final.

Leonardo Mayer (-1.5 sets) to beat Jozef Kovalik at 2.25 with bet365

I think Leonardo deserves a bet today on the set handicap. He's by far the better player in this matchup and Jozef should be happy with reaching the semi. Leo is playing so good in Hamburg and this week is a great chance for him to defend his title and he can surely win this in straight sets like he's done so many times before in Hamburg.

Edited by four-leaf

Ryan Harrison to beat Cameron Norrie at 1.80 with bet365

Ryan played a big match last night, didn't drop serve all match and deserved to reach the semifinal. The same cannot be said about Cameron who only reached the semi by benefit of a second set withdrawal by Nick Kyrgios who showed no eagerness at all to play and practically gave the match away to Cameron. Ryan showed some great composure in saving several break points in his last match and his big serve and good baseline play saved him several times in those situations. I expect him to do the same here and eventually reach his second consecutive Atlanta final.

Anastasia Potapova to beat Olga Danilovic at 2.50 with bet365

Anastasia has a 2-0 record in this matchup from their Junior careers and she's won both times in straight sets in 2016 and Olga has played qualifiers where she lost to Paula Badosa Gibert so she has a few more matches played in the tournament and it hasn't been an easy road for Olga coming into the final. Anastasia lives in Moscow and will be fired up for this and she's done well enough to even win this in straight sets and also spent less time on court. Maybe Anastasia frustrates Olga into making errors with her defensive style of play and it's why both their meetings have ended in straight sets victories for the russian.

For jackpot: Anastasia Potapova -1.5 sets at 3.75 with bet365

6 minutes ago, CzechPunter said:

Nikoloz Basilashvili to beat Leonardo Mayer at 2.62 with Bet365

Mayer is the obvious favourite, but I'm going to ride with Nikoloz till the end. I don't even know what to say, but, after such a good week, I can't do without a bet on the guy. Besides, Mayer hasn't been untouchable recently.

You're right, he hasn't been untouchable recently and I'm not exactly attracted by the odds on Leo either.

30 minutes ago, losingpunter said:

seriously. I have followed this tournament very closely and watched all the danilovic games. she is a star in the making. she is better than mihaela I would say and it wouldn't surprise me if she makes a grand slam quarter final shortly. Look at the quality of players she has beaten in this whole tournament. Lucky loser goes on to win the tournament. when did you last heard that. Goran Ivansevic may be winning the wimbledon. Now I know moscow river cup does not have that quality as other tournaments do but still a title is a title.

Watch out for danilovic in the future

Olga is definitively great talent and next big thing in Serbia`s tennis. 
It may sound too bold,but i think she's a future GS champion and No.1