** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League Predictions > Aug 10th - 12th

I've placer these bets today, sorry no preview im on mobile

Wolves - Eve [email protected] bet365 - reasonable price for attacking type football thats to be expected.

Spurs to win @ 2.05 Bet365 - again decent price for a side i love. NC just not there for me, granted they are not the best starters, but this is just too inviting.

Lastly Hudder - Chelsea - O.25 @1.95 - same as UTD yesterday. I dont trust Chelsea to win nor I'd place any sort of hc bet here. Again im looking for 1:2, 2:1 type result.

Look, these early season predictions are tough. We know the least about any team playing at the moment. I would not back Everton today.

1. Away from home is always tough.

2. New manager/ new tactics new philosophy

3) Just too many new players, coming in way too late in the window.. There is no way you can have a coherent structure and plan at this stage. 

4) Bloated squad which causes all kinds of problems. People that are not in the plans are pissed off. Those in the plans maybe not relaxed and trying too hard.

Wolves will be a very tough opponent, especially at home. Winning the Championship  will give them confidence. AT home with a pumped up support and a serious buzz around the place. Plus they have bought aggressively and reasonably well. I think the home win could be on the cards here in what is a very difficult 1st up fixture for Everton.

On 8/7/2018 at 12:26 PM, Gedkip said:

(1)Newcastle United vs Tottenham.

Newcastle has 22 departures and 20 arrivals; Salomon Randon,Fabian Scharr etc.on the other hand, Tottenham has 4 departures and 11 arrivals mostly players from loan. Newcastle played weak teams in their preseason and lost some, while Tottenham without most of their world cup stars played strong teams, As Roma,Ac Milan, Barcelona which boosted player's confidence level.

This is a difficult encounter but I predict narrow win for Tottenham  Newcastle 1-2 Tottenham.

(2)Wolves vs Everton

Wolves the newly promoted team has 30 departures and 30 arrivals; J Moutinho,Raul Jimenez, Johnny Castro from Atletico Madrid and so on. On the other hand, Everton has 19 departures(Ashley Williams, Kevin Mirallas and so on) and 21 arrivals;Richarlison, Lucas Digne from Barcelona etc.

Nuno Espirito, wolves coach has a vast experience in football. He has coached the likes of Fc Porto,Valencia etc. With that in mind I am certain Wolves winning against Everton side .

Wolves 2--0 Everton

Newcastle  1-2 Tottenham FT

For sunday funday i'm looking at this:

Liverpool - love'em, but odds just aren't there no matter how you play it. So i'll be looking to put together a fun bet builder combo just for the sake of it.

S'hampton - Burnley - I'd go with BTS @2.05 bet365 (can get higher odds on crappy books). Why? simply because S'hampton are over priced and i feel like this game has draw written all over it.

Arsenal - City - What changed? not much, so City for me @1.90 Bet365 looks good. I'd also consider playing goals here, Over 3/3,5 looks good at around even if Arsenal decides to play. Just looking at last few h2h city destroyed Arsenal, granted Wenger is out but it takes a while for a new coach to adapt a team to his desires. We'll see, defo value on City.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

Southampton has over 2.5 goals in their last 5 games in Premier League.
Arsenal scored in last 4 games in Premier League.
West Ham United has over 2.5 goals in their last 3 games in Premier League.
Liverpool allowed opponents to score over 1.5 goals in last 3 home games in Premier League.
West Ham United scored in last 7 games in Premier League.
Arsenal allowed opponents to score over 1.5 goals in last 4 games in Premier League.

You can find interesting 71 Football Betting Streaks for 12.08.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-12-08-2018-10864

On 8/10/2018 at 9:11 PM, Roy The Boy said:

fairly new to forum so if I am doing anything wrong please be easy on me :) 

Man United short odds Just because it's United at home, but for me the draw  is where I would be placing my money, Leicester are all effort but not a bad little side, So I can see them nicking the lead early, but United getting Back into it late on.

As for the rest Of the fixtures  Spurs away to Newcastle to win is like buying Money, I'm even going to say Harry Kane will break his August hoodoo.

Bournemouth V Cardiff. Think this one is a toughie to call, but think Bournemouth's Premier league experience will just edge them by, that said i'll go for 2-0 home win, 

Fulham v Palace. Another tough one for me, But going to say Fulham's home advantage to just nick it, think 3-2 bit of a high scorer but there is always a couple of high scoring games on day 1.

Huddersfield v Chelsea. Away win all day, think the honeymoon season is over for Huddersfield, Chelsea will be too strong, i'm going 1-3 Chelsea 

Watford v Brighton. Think i'll be boring here and predict my one and only 0-0 of opening weekend, neither side excites me and I can see both struggling this season,

Wolves V Everton. well Wolves are splashing the cash as are Everton, Like Everton's manager, so I think he will get them off to a good start, 1-2 Everton

Liverpool v West Ham. as we all know Liverpool, have spent big and in my opinion quite wisely, begrudgingly I see them having a big say in the title this year, West Ham have also spent big and a couple of decent signings in there but going Liverpool 3-1.

Southampton v Burnley. for me Shaun Dyche should of been manager of the season for getting Burnley to Europe and I think he will get an away win here as I don't think Southampton are going to be decent this year, 1-2 Burnley

Arsenal v City. well well well no Wenger Arsenal fans prayers were answered last season with the departure of their long standing manager. Think City will get off to a flyer here and win comfortably 1-3

as you can see my predictions are great Pogba has already put United 1 up :)

cheers for having me

Roy The Boy 

:welcome :cheers

Really disappointed with the Cardiff performance. I thought we would be a bit more courageous. I think our game plan was upset by Kenneth Zohore picking up an injury just hours before kick-off. It meant we had to start with Bobby Reid up front and he's never going to hold the front-line on his own. We needed Hoilet and Mendez-Laing to show more intent in the final third. However, they kept dropping back after releasing and it made us invite the Bournemouth attacks.

I'm confident we'll be improved against Newcastle at home. Cardiff City Stadium was a fortress for us last season and it'll be packed out. I think we'll show more attacking intent. On the plus side, I thought when we did press Bournemouth in the opening half hour we were the better team but the sucker punch goal took our wind. That's the Premier League though. I was also pleased that we still look dangerous at set pieces. Could be worth remembering to back Morrison or Bamba to score anytime against teams that are weak at set pieces.

Not the best start in terms of betting for the new season but a lot of lessons learnt. Screwed over by a late goal in both the Manchester United vs Leicester game and the Bournemouth vs Cardiff game.

18/08/2018 EPL Fixtures and Predictions

(1) Cardiff vs Newcastle

Neil Warnock and Rafael Benitez are meeting once again but this time in Premier league to renew their rivalry. Benitez dominated over Warnock in championship games with his tactical approach. Newcastle lost to Tottenham but managed to score, whereas Cardiff lost 2-0 to Bournemouth.  Striking power of Benitez is far much better than Cardiff.Salomon Randon is a good striker and currently on loan with Newcastle, Ayoze Perez,Joselu ,Christian Atsu and many more. 

Given that Newcastle have been in premier league for one year now, they are experienced and will edge over promoted Cardiff with a narrow win.

I predict away win Cardiff 0-1 Newcastle

Christian Atsu to  score or Assist.

(2) Tottenham vs Fulham

Tottenham is still a strong team. Pochettino never made any signings but he is confident of the team to compete with big teams for EPL trophy. Fulham is a newly promoted team and lacks experience in the premier league. The two teams once met in FA cup and Pochettino's side thrashed Fulham 3-0. Most of the Tottenham players participated in Russia world cup and they arent fully fit to thrash Fulham well.

I predict home win Tottenham 2-0 Fulham

Cristian Eriksen to assist/score

Harry Kane to score 

(3) Everton vs Southampton 

I predict 2-2FT

Sigurdsion to score

Charlie Austin to score

(4) Westham vs Bournemouth

I predict home win Westham 2-0 Bournemouth

(5) Chelsea vs Arsenal

I predict away win Chelsea 1-2 Arsenal

Edited by Gedkip
Additional information

Sunday 19/08/2018 EPL fixtures and predictions

(1) Burnley vs Watford

This is a tough encounter between Sean Dyche and Javi Gracia team. Watford is on form having lost none of its friendly games. They started the league well beating Brighton 2-0, with 16 shots and 6 on target. Burnley had also 16 shots, 6 on target but were unlucky and got  a 0-0 draw with Southampton. Burnley has a good defensive set up, whereas Watford has improved both in defense and striking.

I predict Draw 1-1 FT

(2) Manchester city vs Huddersfield

Manchester City started the league on a  high note beating Arsenal 2-0, while Huddersfield lost 0-3 to Chelsea. David Wagner team has a very poor defensive & midfield setup. Pep's squad has the best midfield and striking power and I oversee Citizens thrashing Huddersfield with no mercy.

I predict comfortable home win Manchester city 5-0 Huddersfield

Sergio Aquero to score

Raheem Sterling to score

Lorey Sane to Assist

(3) Brighton vs Manchester United

Chris Houghton and Jose Mourinho have met 4 times ( 3 Wins,1 Loss), twice in EPl  both teams sharing 3 points and Once in FA cup( Man U won 2-0). The four encounters resulted to UNDER 2.5. Manchester united have started the league on a low note with few shots on target but the strikers are not yet on form to score many goals. Brighton had ZERO shots on target during Watford game which they lost 0-2.

I predict away win Brighton 0-2 Man U FT

R.Lukaku to score.

Alexis Sanchez to score.

Edited by Gedkip
Incomplete