** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Naps - Tuesday July 3rd

330 Brighton

Carvelas 4/1 bet365

Going to take on favourite Roy Rocket here, I know he loves Brighton but won over 12f last week, hasnt won over 10f for sometime and carries a 6lb penalty here.
Of the opposition I like Carvelas who was third last time after leading late on, that was over two furlongs further and I imagine jockey that day SDS advised a drop back in trip.
Tom Marquand takes over and a visor is applied for the first time, all in all a value bet at around 4/1.

Chepstow 7:45 Sopranos Rock @ 10/1 bet365 win thanks 

Sopranos Rock....from Richard Hannon yard the 3yo had four runs all this year which seems to me the horse was a bit weak as 2yo as Richard usually runs them at two , Anyway he's struggled in all four runs on AW and got a mark of 67 to run in last race 62 days ago at Wolverhampton AW 7f beaten 7 lengths when 8th of nine runners with Rossa Ryan in saddle,

Richard had time to work on stamina and fitness on his first run on turf and handicapper has also help take another 3lbs off to run off 64 and Rossa Ryan is claiming 3lbs off as well so goes off 61 mark