** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat - Thursday June 28th

415 Newcastle

Humbert 6/1 PP

Cracking race for a Thursday afternoon here and a very competitive look to it. I fancy Humbert to get back to winning ways after a slightly disappointing 5th last time at Wetherby in a another valuable handicap. He went for home to soon on that occasion and I think connections will have learnt from that. He was well backed that day in a deeper race and goes here off the same mark, Danny Tudhope replaces the injured Miss Gordon.........

8 hours ago, BillyHills said:

415 Newcastle

Humbert 6/1 PP

Cracking race for a Thursday afternoon here and a very competitive look to it. I fancy Humbert to get back to winning ways after a slightly disappointing 5th last time at Wetherby in a another valuable handicap. He went for home to soon on that occasion and I think connections will have learnt from that. He was well backed that day in a deeper race and goes here off the same mark, Danny Tudhope replaces the injured Miss Gordon.........

I agree that Humbert is well-placed to win this competitive race, but personally I would go for Poet's Society (9-1)

NEWCASTLE

Win bets:

1.30    Top Offer    9-2

2.00     Island Flame    9-2

2.30    Amadeus Grey    8-11

3.40    Weather Front (nap)    5-1

4.50    Shared Equity    4-1

E/W bets:

4.15    Poet's Society   9-1

5.20    Kylie Rules    8-1

16 hours ago, BillyHills said:

415 Newcastle

Humbert 6/1 PP

It just shows you what’s open race this is as I Heard a whisper that Fire Brigade is open to improvement do I’m on it each way. Good luck and it will be an interesting race to watch! 

51 minutes ago, godofhorses said:

It just shows you what’s open race this is as I Heard a whisper that Fire Brigade is open to improvement do I’m on it each way. Good luck and it will be an interesting race to watch! 

First run after wind surgery, popular angle but i'd like to see the stats on how many horses it actually improves.

Toss of a coin, if it does he has a good chance, pity Spencer not riding though.:ok

54 minutes ago, godofhorses said:

4.00 Nottingham Danzay each way

I’ve bacjed thus horse as it shows a good battling quality which you expect from this trainer. They have a 7lb claimer on board this time which might allow it to get an easy lead. I’ve opted for eway as it’s 8 runners.

No comment on that 1!