Tennis Tips - July 16 - July 22

CzechPunter

• 3 weeks later...

Radu Albot to beat Pedro Sousa at 2.07 with Pinnacle

Albot is being underestimated once again imo. He didn't do much damage against Isner, but I still liked his Wimbledon run and he's universal enough to go back to clay and beat someone like Sousa. The man from Portugal has lost to many much weaker players recently, so having him as the favourite here looks a bit wrong to me.

Vasek Pospisil to beat Donald Young at 1.68 with Pinnacle

Young has always been prone to losing streaks and he's in such a bad form at the moment that I'm actually willing to trust Pospisil for once. He's not a great singles player right now, but he's still a level above Young imo, both game-wise and mental-wise.

Sergiy Stakhovsky to beat Jason Jung at 1.53 with Marathonbet

Stakhovsky did surprisingly well during the European grass court swing and he should be able to convert that into at least one win in Newport. Jung has jumped back to hard courts in the meantime and I'm not sure that he has what it takes to beat someone this strong on a surface that he hasn't done anything great on so far.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.