** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Mobilebet problems with withdraw

clyde47

After months of depositing funds to mobilebet they decided to close my account after my first reasonable win ( approx £200 ) .The reason they said was I closed my comeon account and was excluded from mobilebet as well .I closed the comeon account over a year ago and have been depositing and betting with mobilebet regularly since . I have sent the requested security documents in several emails and asked for acknowledgement but have been ignored. ..I will update any resolution if it happens .

Edited by clyde47

As expected they rejected my documents stating not clear enough ...they told me to login my account and send them that way .... problem is they closed my account and I can't login .....this has been going on for some time just for £200 .... If you were thinking of opening an account with mobilebet I suggest you think again .

Edited by clyde47

Hi, @clyde47 

Sorry to hear you are having issues with our Mobilebet brand. 

I've been trying to look into this our CS team but I'm afraid we are going to require you to contact our CS team in order for us to have some more information from yourself. 

If you could contact our CS team directly and say you have been sent over from the Punters Lounge then ask for this issue to be passed over to a Team Leader we will be able to get to the bottom of it for you and hopefully get it all revolved. You would be able to do this here

Apologies again for the issue you have currently but hopefully we can get this all sorted for you. 

Thanks

ComeOn Connect

I keep getting the same email requesting IBAN and BIC details ...but no explanation as to why my account was kept open allowing me to deposit for over a year and then closed as soon as I tried to withdraw my winnings ...I closed my comeon account over a year ago and have been depositing and betting with mobilebet since ......I have sent all documents required ..... just allow me to withdraw the funds and that will be the end of this matter ... you know who I am ....p.s.....i had no idea mobilebet and comeon were the same company.

Edited by clyde47

15 hours ago, clyde47 said:

I keep getting the same email requesting IBAN and BIC details ...but no explanation as to why my account was kept open allowing me to deposit for over a year and then closed as soon as I tried to withdraw my winnings ...I closed my comeon account over a year ago and have been depositing and betting with mobilebet since ......I have sent all documents required ..... just allow me to withdraw the funds and that will be the end of this matter ... you know who I am ....p.s.....i had no idea mobilebet and comeon were the same company.

@clyde47 I went out of my way to get @ComeOn Connect to reply to you on the forum, so please follow their instructions. Saying "you know who I am" isn't going to get anything resolved. ;) 

On 17/06/2018 at 11:33 AM, clyde47 said:

Good afternoon, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues regarding your concerns you have approached us with, would you be so kind to contact us on live chat between the hours of 09:00am and 20:00pm and one of our agents will be more than happy to assist and look further into this for you and explain anything you need to know to get this resolved.

In the meantime I thank you for your patience and wish you a lovely week ahead.

Best Regards 

Comeon Connect 

Hi, @clyde47

If you can send an email to [email protected] and put FAO TL regarding puntersounge. 

This will then be passed directly to the Team Leader I have spoken to so we can get to the bottom of it all for you. 

Again apologies for the issues you are having, we are hoping we can get it resolved and sorted for all parties as soon as possible.

Thanks

ComeOn Connect 

Hi, @clyde47

I've been chasing this with the relevant departments and the payment is due to be processed back to you today.

This should take three to five working days to reach your bank account for you.

However, I am afraid the account will remain closed as per the reason that I believe has been given to you via email. 

Apologies for the time it has taken to get this processed and resolved for you. 

Regards 

ComeOn Connect