** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

WNBA 2018

New thread for the WNBA season 2018 that's been going on for a few matches already.

image.thumb.png.c598b1d2eafe5d32a7a760cd89db7c76.png

Indiana Fever +9.0 at 1.90 with bet365

Atlanta is by far the better team of these two here. It's clear when viewing the ESPN statistics. Indiana has lost all their 9 games they've played so far this season. They are 0-3 away and Atlanta are 2-2 at home with a 5-4 total record. Indiana are 2-27 since July last season and has currently lost 17 in a row dating back to last season. Atlanta has a good defense and Indiana has a very poor defense but their offense is mutch better with Kelsey Mitchell doing average 19 points per game. I think this looks like a game Indiana can keep closer than 8 points. Indiana is bad but Atlanta doesn't run over their opponents when they win and Indiana is yet to lose this season by 8 points or more. I think I count on Kelsey Mitchell and the rest of Fever to keep it close enough.

Early match start in about 1 hour and 15 min.

• 2 weeks later...

@yogg @JusticePunting @CzechPunter @losingpunter

How about some WNBA? 

image.thumb.png.9236f0c8e208fc7902e37b75a498722c.png

Indiana Fever +11.5 at 1.90 with bet365

The road-weary Connecticut Sun return home for the first time since June 13 when they face the Indiana Fever at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut on Wednesday night.

Indiana is still winless on the road with 6 road losses and they lost to Connecticut by 87-78 at home this past sunday. 9 point loss then will likely be a similar loss today by about 10-11 points maximum. The Sun are no LA Sparks with a star like Candace Parker who racks up point after point but they just snapped a four game losing streak by beating Fever 3 days ago just to lose the next match to Mystics away and now they return home where they are 4-1 with the sole loss coming against Mystics. Connecticut opened up their season by winning 7 of the first 8 games but since then it's been a bit tough. It was never expected by Connecticut to keep winning games in rows after their brilliant opening of the season. They met earlier in the season in one of the 7 games where Connecticut won and it ended 87-77 so 9 points then and I believe we might see something similar this time. So I think Connecticut wins this by less then 12 points.

Edited by four-leaf

image.thumb.png.5e3782be76687d5de1ff04694541a1fd.png

Washington Mystics -9.5 at 1.95 with bet365

Seattle Storm -3.0 at 2.05 with bet365

Gonna be different this time around I hope with two games and therefore two picks for tonight.

Washington is conference leader and leads three point shooting percentage in the league and they have a great defense. They come from 3 straight wins while New York is on a 3 game losing streak and their past two games they have had big problems finding the basket and failed to hit the 70 point mark. New York have also defended badly against three point shooting last two games. Looks like a game Washington should win by double digits.

Seattle has Breanna Stewart the league leader with 22.3 points per game and I count on her to do some points for Seattle here. The last time the teams met June 7, the Storm won 88-63 for their first victory at Los Angeles since 2015. That loss sparked Los Angeles, which won its next five games to move to the top of the WNBA standings. That streak was snapped Friday, when the Sparks suffered another lopsided defeat -- 101-72 at Dallas. So we have LA Sparks here away as league leaders and the Storm at home with the league leader Breanna Stewart and the Storm will try to bounce back from their recent loss against defending WNBA champion Minnesota which is no shame in losing to and Breanna Stewart made 27 points in that game so she proves to be in good form. I think this is a game Seattle can win again by at least 4 points but probably more, LA Sparks had not lost at home to the Storm since 2015 and the Storm have not lost at home to LA Sparks since 2014. That's the only worry I have about this that LA Sparks would be able to break their losing streak away to Seattle because Seattle broke their own losing streak away to Sparks at June 7. But LA Sparks have shown they can lose big away and LA Sparks played and won Tuesday without Nneka Ogwumike, the 2016 league MVP, because of a back injury. Ogwumike is averaging 16.2 points and 7.4 rebounds per game and she's irreplaceable in LA Sparks so if she doesn't play it's pretty good for Seattle.

image.thumb.png.afd0f099e5a9bdd0d27e46ee3f0468f1.png

Seattle Storm -5.0 at 2.05 with bet365

Seattle were so good against Sparks last time I bet on Seattle so I have to give them a go here again. Seattle never trailed against Sparks and they won by 9 and can do the same here. Feels safe to bet on Seattle to win this by at least 5 points. I also doesn't hurt that The Storm won the first of these teams three meetings this season 103-92 on June 15 in Seattle as Natasha Howard scored a career-high 25 points. They also have Breanna Stewart who scored 27 points last match with 20 points coming in second half. Seattle is too strong for Connecticut that also didn't impress last match when they almost had to play overtime to beat the New York Liberty but a last second 3 pointer prevented that from happening. That did not impress and they don't feel good enough right now to avoid another double digit loss to Seattle.

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/07/2018 at 04:51, Reality Punting said:

image.png.7d349f7d0c4706c558a983641fc9d2da.png

Aposta: Washington ML 

Probabilidades: Pegue acima de US $ 3,30

Em comparação, essa filtragem estatística de jogos semelhantes tem um POT de + 50,8% no meu banco de dados.

image.png.e7f0731b4e7a1477ee513b927498d4d9.png

Felicidades e boa sorte!

Hi reality, how are you?
I was interested in the spreadsheet and database, could contact.

• 2 months later...