** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis Tips - June 18 - June 24

Putintseva Y. - Vekic D.

the odds here look way off to me.

although Vekic reached the semis at Nottingham she got knocked out in the first round in Birmingham last week and may be vulnerable to Putintseva who'll be very confident after her great run at the French Open, a nice two and a half week break and then a fairly easy win over Christina McHale in the quallies.

a good chance of an upset here.

Putintseva to win @ 2.80 with BetVictor.

good luck all :ok

I'd say it's a stretch to call Nadal the favourite for Wimbledon. His results haven't been good enough in recent editions of the tournament and I don't see what's any different this year. Against anyone with a decent serve he could conceivably lose - don't forget he's lost to the likes of Rosol, Darcis and Muller at Wimbledon and that's before mentioning the very best players that do well on grass like Federer and Cilic for example. It's also possible the Spaniard won't even play this year after his French Open exertions. I think it's fair enough that Federer is the favourite and it certainly makes sense given the form and injury issues of his main rivals like Djokovic and Murray, but I'm going to stick my neck out and say that based on what I've seen from the Swiss these past two weeks he won't win Wimbledon. If he is to win it, he's going to have to raise his level a good few notches from where it is right now.