Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
CzechPunter

Tennis Tips - June 18 - June 24

Recommended Posts

Goerges J. - Barty A.

Barty's on a great run at the moment but this is her 8th match, including one doubles match, in ten days and that could prove too much against her strong German opponent today.

Barty's 1st round opponent, Dodin, gifted her 31 unforced errors and she won't get that today!

She also made 16 unforced errors of her own.

Goerges beat Sakkari easily in her 1st round match, not even facing a break point.

She's also the ace queen.

All things considered I think Goerges will have too much for Barty today.

Goerges to win @ 2.80 with BetVictor

:ok

Edited by yogg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lottner Antonia vs Sevastova, Anastasija
 
I know Sevastova is previous year champion, and needs to defend points. On the other hand, Lottner is in crazy form, and to keep in mind - Sevastova isnt heavy hitter, big server etc. Her offense is very limited, thats why i back up Lottner.
 
Lottner to W  @2.98 with marathonbet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, yogg said:

Goerges J. - Barty A.

Barty's on a great run at the moment but this is her 8th match, including one doubles match, in ten days and that could prove too much against her strong German opponent today.

Barty's 1st round opponent, Dodin, gifted her 31 unforced errors and she won't get that today!

She also made 16 unforced errors of her own.

Goerges beat Sakkari easily in her 1st round match, not even facing a break point.

She's also the ace queen.

All things considered I think Goerges will have too much for Barty today.

Goerges to win @ 2.80 with BetVictor

:ok

 

Beat me to it Yogg. I am backing Goerges based on Barty's win last week and how she got a bit fortunate against Dodin in that first set. There were signs of fatigue against Dodin and Goerges is a step up on Dodin, even if she can be a bit inconsistent. But if she gets it right especially on serve she can win

Tailing. Good luck :ok

Edited by KennyDelight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nika Kukharchuk (+1.5 sets) to beat Cori Gauff at 2.66 with Marathonbet

Much has been said about Gauff on this forum already and I do now believe that she has a bright future ahead of herself, but she's not Djokovic just yet. So far in this event, she's played three three-setters against players worse than Kukharchuk, so I find these odds a bit too juicy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, KennyDelight said:

 

Beat me to it Yogg. I am backing Goerges based on Barty's win last week and how she got a bit fortunate against Dodin in that first set. There were signs of fatigue against Dodin and Goerges is a step up on Dodin, even if she can be a bit inconsistent. But if she gets it right especially on serve she can win

Tailing. Good luck :ok

:cow:cheers:cow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, CzechPunter said:

...while doing little else :lol. It was still enough for a win though, so fair play to him.

one break of serve in the whole match and it was enough to win it ohno.gif

Kyle always looked on the back foot though, so well done Nick you bar steward icon10.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not bad, not bad at all.

Stephane Robert to beat Pedro Cachin at 1.93 with Marathonbet

I wouldn't want to touch this anywhere away from France, but, with the home conditions on our side and with Cachin struggling big time today, I'll have a punt on Robert. He's always been massively talented and he can still play well in France, showed good fight today as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, South_African_Punter said:

Tailed you on this. Fantastic. Was feeling a bit down after losing bets on Tsitipas and Kohlschreiber over past two days!

I know the feeling mate, I made a good case for Sugita and backed Thiem!!! go figure. and didn't back Buzarnescu yesterday either :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sugita Y. - Kudla D.

with both players scoring fantastic straight set wins over no less than Thiem (Sugita) and Tsitsipas (Kudla) I expect this to be a close match.

I doubt either player will get a better chance of a high level semi final shot this season than what's on offer today.

with that in mind I'm going for:

Over 2.5 sets @ 2.37 with Bet365

:ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Odds of 4.00 for Mihaela Buzarnescu to knock out Svitolina once again. 

Any thoughts on the match from you guys ? 

I personally think that the ukranian will be extra motivated today as she got knocked out of RG where she was at one point, the favourite to win, by Miki. I´ve watched both of them play and my tip for today is Over 20.5 games at odds 1.90

Good luck to everybody.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

N Matic - D Boehler - MEN - ITF Kaltenkirchen Men 11.30cet

N Matic to win the match @1,77

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter Polansky - Jason Kubler - MEN - Ilkley Challenger 12.00cet

Peter Polansky to win the match @1,85     

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

S Robert - P Cachin - MEN - Blois challenger Men 13.00cet

S Robert to win the match @1,91

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

B Strycova - L Tsurenko - WTA Birmingham 14.00cet

B Strycova to win the match @1,62

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

D King - O Otte - MEN - Ilkley Challenger - 16.30cet

O Otte to win the match @1,69

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thomas Fabbiano - Michael Mmoh - MEN - Ilkley Challenger 18.30cet

Thomas Fabbiano to win the match @1,78

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, CzechPunter said:

@TennisProfit Any reasons for those bets?

@mihaiv93 Yeah, I don't see Buzarnescu winning again, but it could be long I guess.

To be honest, have been looking at the whole program today, and this is the matches with ok odds and i like them all and think odds are good. Should be solid favs all over and i wil say at least 4 of the matches should be winners, but im not saticfied if i dont reach 5 winners. Running a 3/6 system on all matches = 20 bets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TennisProfit said:

To be honest, have been looking at the whole program today, and this is the matches with ok odds and i like them all and think odds are good. Should be solid favs all over and i wil say at least 4 of the matches should be winners, but im not saticfied if i dont reach 5 winners. Running a 3/6 system on all matches = 20 bets.

Fabbiano could easy be play of the day imo and Polansky odds are good odds to start of the day..

Edited by TennisProfit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@CzechPunter I don´t see Mihaela winning again either but I´m sure she can put up a fight. 

However, I would love to be surprised and see her winning. I´m definetly watching the match as it should be a delight for all tennis fans. I love the way these two performed on grass so far and I think we´re in for a treat.

Moneywise, the over 20,5 is good value for me. My only bet today as I´m trying to lower the volume and increasi profitability by raising the stakes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saketh Myneni to beat Nikola Milojevic at 1.98 with Pinnacle

Just based on this week's performances, not much to add honestly. Myneni also has a 2-0 record against Milojevic, but it's rather outdated, so don't read into that too much. I apologize for not posting any ATP/WTA tips recently, but I don't want to post bets that I don't really trust.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, yogg said:

Sugita Y. - Kudla D.

with both players scoring fantastic straight set wins over no less than Thiem (Sugita) and Tsitsipas (Kudla) I expect this to be a close match.

I doubt either player will get a better chance of a high level semi final shot this season than what's on offer today.

with that in mind I'm going for:

Over 2.5 sets @ 2.37 with Bet365

:ok

Kudla wins 1st set Sugita is 5-2 up in the 2nd set and I'm just about to login and collect.

and he loses 7-5.

Oh man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hzertin said:

wow, buzarnescu is now my favourite tennis player...….can this girl play amazing shots or what....and she is a sweetheart with a nice personality to boot...…..

She keeps shocking everybody. Definetly the most impressive comeback I´ve seen in Women´s tennis. At the age of 30, coming from #550 + to what she is today and never in her carreer has she ben top 100 before. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.