** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis Tips - June 18 - June 24

6 hours ago, KennyDelight said:

Beat me to it Yogg. I am backing Goerges based on Barty's win last week and how she got a bit fortunate against Dodin in that first set. There were signs of fatigue against Dodin and Goerges is a step up on Dodin, even if she can be a bit inconsistent. But if she gets it right especially on serve she can win

Tailing. Good luck :ok

:cow:cheers:cow

10 minutes ago, CzechPunter said:

...while doing little else :lol. It was still enough for a win though, so fair play to him.

one break of serve in the whole match and it was enough to win it ohno.gif

Kyle always looked on the back foot though, so well done Nick you bar steward icon10.gif

Not bad, not bad at all.

Stephane Robert to beat Pedro Cachin at 1.93 with Marathonbet

I wouldn't want to touch this anywhere away from France, but, with the home conditions on our side and with Cachin struggling big time today, I'll have a punt on Robert. He's always been massively talented and he can still play well in France, showed good fight today as well.

26 minutes ago, South_African_Punter said:

Tailed you on this. Fantastic. Was feeling a bit down after losing bets on Tsitipas and Kohlschreiber over past two days!

I know the feeling mate, I made a good case for Sugita and backed Thiem!!! go figure. and didn't back Buzarnescu yesterday either :(

Sugita Y. - Kudla D.

with both players scoring fantastic straight set wins over no less than Thiem (Sugita) and Tsitsipas (Kudla) I expect this to be a close match.

I doubt either player will get a better chance of a high level semi final shot this season than what's on offer today.

with that in mind I'm going for:

Over 2.5 sets @ 2.37 with Bet365

:ok

Odds of 4.00 for Mihaela Buzarnescu to knock out Svitolina once again. 

Any thoughts on the match from you guys ? 

I personally think that the ukranian will be extra motivated today as she got knocked out of RG where she was at one point, the favourite to win, by Miki. I´ve watched both of them play and my tip for today is Over 20.5 games at odds 1.90

Good luck to everybody.

N Matic - D Boehler - MEN - ITF Kaltenkirchen Men 11.30cet

N Matic to win the match @1,77

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter Polansky - Jason Kubler - MEN - Ilkley Challenger 12.00cet

Peter Polansky to win the match @1,85     

S Robert - P Cachin - MEN - Blois challenger Men 13.00cet

S Robert to win the match @1,91

B Strycova - L Tsurenko - WTA Birmingham 14.00cet

B Strycova to win the match @1,62

D King - O Otte - MEN - Ilkley Challenger - 16.30cet

O Otte to win the match @1,69

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thomas Fabbiano - Michael Mmoh - MEN - Ilkley Challenger 18.30cet

Thomas Fabbiano to win the match @1,78

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 minutes ago, CzechPunter said:

@TennisProfit Any reasons for those bets?

@mihaiv93 Yeah, I don't see Buzarnescu winning again, but it could be long I guess.

To be honest, have been looking at the whole program today, and this is the matches with ok odds and i like them all and think odds are good. Should be solid favs all over and i wil say at least 4 of the matches should be winners, but im not saticfied if i dont reach 5 winners. Running a 3/6 system on all matches = 20 bets.

2 minutes ago, TennisProfit said:

To be honest, have been looking at the whole program today, and this is the matches with ok odds and i like them all and think odds are good. Should be solid favs all over and i wil say at least 4 of the matches should be winners, but im not saticfied if i dont reach 5 winners. Running a 3/6 system on all matches = 20 bets.

Fabbiano could easy be play of the day imo and Polansky odds are good odds to start of the day..

Edited by TennisProfit

@CzechPunter I don´t see Mihaela winning again either but I´m sure she can put up a fight. 

However, I would love to be surprised and see her winning. I´m definetly watching the match as it should be a delight for all tennis fans. I love the way these two performed on grass so far and I think we´re in for a treat.

Moneywise, the over 20,5 is good value for me. My only bet today as I´m trying to lower the volume and increasi profitability by raising the stakes. 

Saketh Myneni to beat Nikola Milojevic at 1.98 with Pinnacle

Just based on this week's performances, not much to add honestly. Myneni also has a 2-0 record against Milojevic, but it's rather outdated, so don't read into that too much. I apologize for not posting any ATP/WTA tips recently, but I don't want to post bets that I don't really trust.

10 hours ago, yogg said:

Sugita Y. - Kudla D.

with both players scoring fantastic straight set wins over no less than Thiem (Sugita) and Tsitsipas (Kudla) I expect this to be a close match.

I doubt either player will get a better chance of a high level semi final shot this season than what's on offer today.

with that in mind I'm going for:

Over 2.5 sets @ 2.37 with Bet365

:ok

Kudla wins 1st set Sugita is 5-2 up in the 2nd set and I'm just about to login and collect.

and he loses 7-5.

Oh man.

2 hours ago, hzertin said:

wow, buzarnescu is now my favourite tennis player...….can this girl play amazing shots or what....and she is a sweetheart with a nice personality to boot...…..

She keeps shocking everybody. Definetly the most impressive comeback I´ve seen in Women´s tennis. At the age of 30, coming from #550 + to what she is today and never in her carreer has she ben top 100 before. 

27 minutes ago, CzechPunter said:

Wow, the Buzarnescu hype is real now :loon Kvitova going down tomorrow?

The match they played on clay in Prague´s final was very good. Buzarnescu trailed the first set and managed to win and then the czech started a comeback. Really a must see match. Anything over 3,50 on Mihaela should be considered value in my oppinion, 

22 minutes ago, CzechPunter said:

Wow, the Buzarnescu hype is real now :loon Kvitova going down tomorrow?

too right CP, I'll be having some of the +1.5 sets @ 2.10 generally available.

maybe even the win bet.

I'm really glad she's not playing those pesky doubles this week.

1 minute ago, mihaiv93 said:

The match they played on clay in Prague´s final was very good. Buzarnescu trailed the first set and managed to win and then the czech started a comeback. Really a must see match. Anything over 3,50 on Mihaela should be considered value in my oppinion, 

I´ve written this without looking at the odds and I´ve seen it´s 4,50. Am I the only one a bit surprised ?

3 minutes ago, mihaiv93 said:

she's 4.50 generally

Hello all. An in-play tip for Betfair again. In the Canada ITF Futures tournament, the match between Kwiatkowski and Ore got suspended. It got suspended at 1-1 in set and 0-15 at for Kwiatkowski at the Ore serve. Kwiatkowski was the big favorite, and remained favorite even after losing the first set. After winning the second he became a below 1.3 favorite again. At the 0-15 point which was last played he was backed around 1.25 at Betfair and I saw he was even 1.17 at BWin. 

It seems people betting at Betfair now are not aware of these odds, because some people are laying Kwiatkowski at 1.4 or higher at the moment. So backing these 1.4 or higher will make for a very good trading option. And maybe trading isn't even necessary, because normally Kwiatkowski should win and Ore also got a medical timeout after the second set. So the question is also how fit he still is.

Good luck!

An update: The remainder of the match has moved to tomorrow. Some people are even laying close to 1.5., which is even more than double the real odds. Looks like they don't have a clue about those odds because of the matches dissappeared from the bookies till tomorrow. 

Edited by Crespo
Update

I'm not sure if it's saving energy. I think he's trying but something isn't quite right. I say that because after nearly being knocked out by Paire in a match where his serve was broken more than once in just the one set, he basically said that was unacceptable and he needed to tidy his serve up. That suggested to me that in the matches that followed he'd step up and be much tighter on serve - but he wasn't. Ebden broke him, Kudla should have broken him and whilst it's often been par for the course for Federer to beat players like that in two close sets usually he would hold serve easily and be content to just get one break and serve out a set but that hasn't been the case at all in his last three matches. He was slow to get going last week as well when he dropped the first set of his first match. One thing he deserves credit for though is showing plenty of fight and I'd say it's that combined with the effect he still has on opposing players that's seen him continue his winning run on grass. From what I've seen recently though, I don't think he's a certainty to win Wimbledon. If anything, his price could be a bit short.