** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

In fight betting paddy power issue

AndyUK

Live Betting on the boxing with Paddy Power.

I had a live bet on the Tyson Fury fight when the 4th round finished for a Tyson Fury 5th round win. When Sefer Seferi refused to come out for the 5th round I wasn't sure if I had won or if my bet was void. I was wrong.... my bet was a losing bet. I think this is a flaw with live betting. When I placed my bet, a round 4 win was no longer available as the 4th round (as far as Paddy Power were concerned and myself included) had ended. Surely then my bet should have been void? It seems Paddy Power want to have their cake and also eat it.

Do you think this is fair? I know they are following boxing rules but this brings up a flaw with in fight betting.

Edited by AndyUK

I have just had this reply:

The management team reviewed your in play bet you had regards the boxing match , but I am afraid the bet would still stand and settle as a loosing bet .

I must say I am disappointed with the outcome (including the very poor English). I will appeal.