** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing chat -friday 8th june

Wolv 220 

Peggy sue.   277

Llamrei  275 

Very weak race lots out of form so hard to know who' gonna show up today but these two haven' had conditions for a while so hopefully now can show best now they have them .....at 10 and 14 worth a punt 

Peggy sue 5ptsxew 10/1 pp

Llamrei 5pts ew 14/1 b365

250 wolv

Glamourous rocket. 277

Elliot the dragon 276 

These two are quite clear so try and squeeze a bit out 

Glamourous rocket 10 pts win 11/4 bet365

Elliotvtge dragon 10pts win 4/1 pp

Brighton 5:10 NUTINI  9/2 Bet365

2nd win last time when winning here and returns again in good form. Started season at Windsor and ran very well after been stuck behind a wall. Only carries a 3lb penalty for this and the Fav Zapper Class needs a soft surface to show best. Nutini has a good chance to follow up and he must rate better than Zapper.

910 Haydock

Lamloom 13/8 bet365

Not for the first time this week i'm struggling to find anything of value over the 8 cards on Friday. Its all a bit of a muchness but I do think Lamloom has everything going for him in the last at Haydock. He has finished second the last twice which is a slight worry but he should get a soft lead here and will be hard to peg back if Tudhope can get the fractions right.

Today at Carlisle :

WIN bets:

2.30   Me Before You    5-2

3.00   Angels    6-5

3.30   Kensington Star (nap)    4-1

4.00   Sempre Presto   7-4

E/W bets :

2.00   Mythical Spirit    11-1

3.00   Belated Breath   10-1

Brighton

2:40 - Barbara Hepworth 5/2

One of the stronger chances for SDS today imo. A rare ride for Gary Moore it would appear. Just 5 rides for the yard in the last 5yrs. A nice 5th from BH on debut at Ascot. Failed to go on next time over a furlong more and I think drop back to 5F will help today. Recives weight from colts.

3:40 - Bridge Of Sighs 15/2 EW

Wolverhampton 

3:50 - Tha’ir 9/4

He is 2-2 in plating company over C&D this year. Has just a little to find at the weights but I think the fav First Flight is a very weak horse and Barwick is now a 10yo who has regressed massively.

5:20 - Adventureman 7/1 EW

Curragh

8:55 - Tissiak 6/4 (NB)

2nd in both her career starts to date for JOB. The latest of which came against a 97 rated horse from the AOB yard just last week. If taking that 0.5L 2nd literally, she’s the one to beat and the fact she is turned out so quickly, is a positive.

Haydock

9:10 - Lamloom 13/8 (NAP)

Form of 122 this season. Takes a drop in trip from 1M to 6.5F now but is a front runner with enough pace to keep these at bay. I know a 5lb rise from the last twice makes it tougher but he gets to stay in a C4 and I really expect him to capitalise on that. Wouldn’t suprise me to see a bigger final SP also. Odds already bigger now.

Edited by Destroyer

I occasionly like to have a play on the US racing when it’s graded action. I do ok. Just let me know if you’d rather not see international stuff on these threads. It won’t be often but quite sweet on these four below:

Belmont Park:

6:52 - American Gal 6/4 WH

9:42 - Bobby Abu Dhabi 5/2 Coral

10:14 - Sistercharlie 11/8 B365

10:46 - Call To Mind 2/1 Coral

21 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

Wolv 220 

Peggy sue.   277

Llamrei  275 

Very weak race lots out of form so hard to know who' gonna show up today but these two haven' had conditions for a while so hopefully now can show best now they have them .....at 10 and 14 worth a punt 

250 wolv

Glamourous rocket. 277

Elliot the dragon 276 

1st and 2nd .....good start ...drifted to 14/1 so around 110 pts returned ...forecast paid about 200 notes ...gutted ....I even thought about it ....sighs 

Edited by richard-westwood

22 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

Wolv 220 

Peggy sue.   277

Llamrei  275 

250 wolv

Glamourous rocket. 277

Elliot the dragon 276 

2 out of 2 ....good day ...about 155pts returned 

520 wolv 

Adventreman hasnt been running well lately but on last visit to wolv is 11pts clear .....seems to like here so small ew vet worth a punt 

Adventreman 2pts ew 11/2 bet365

Adventreman.  271

Carrebesn spring 260

Final attack.  255

Try 1pt rev forecast top 2 

1 hour ago, richard-westwood said:

520 wolv 

Adventreman hasnt been running well lately but on last visit to wolv is 11pts clear .....seems to like here so small ew vet worth a punt 

Adventreman 2pts ew 11/2 bet365

Adventreman.  271

Carrebesn spring 260

Final attack.  255

Try 1pt rev forecast top 2 

1st 2nd and 3rd .....Forecast paid 14.95 plus ew on advetureman 2nd ....