** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Naps - Monday May 21st

455 Towcester

Atalanta's Gold 15/8 PP

Awful race but this looks good for Atalanta's Gold under top conditional James Bowen which is an eye-catching booking on it own. The Gary Moore trained 5yo has only had four starts and seems to be improving now she has got her handicap mark. Her 4th at Kempton last time out was a fair effort behind Eskendash, that horse would pick these up and carry them. I fancy this mare will improve on her mark of 98 soon enough.

Think that Zorovan has a decent outsiders chance in the 5.15 at Carlisle. Currently dropping down the handicap he ran off 67 last time out where he was slow out of the stalls and when trying to make a move was hampered enough to destroy any chance he had, he was only beaten 5.88 lengths in the end and he is now running off 65. If he gets out of the stalls smarter he needs to be kept up with the pace to make an impact, he can handle making all the running and if he gets away he might take some catching. Trainer, Keith Dalgliesh  is a regular winner here and he is ridden by Kevin Stott who doesn't get the credit he deserves, but if he's good enough to ride some of the Godolphin horses then he's good enough for me. 
12/1 Bet365

Leicester 8.00 Silca Mistress. @ 20/1 bet365 e/w thanks 

Silca Mistress....from Clive Cox yard was previously with Mick Channon yard where she found a win and 2nd place in seven race ran before changing hands in February this year, She was off track for 252 days before Clive gave her a run 26 days ago at Lingfield AW 7f when 5th of ten runners when beaten 2.75 lengths with Adam Kirkby in saddle ,

A fair show for new yard in first run since that long break in a Fillies' handicap race off 69 made effort on inner to challenge just over 1f out until no extra inside final furlong and weakened last 100 yards , That first run for Clive was the first time over 7f as she was running 6f races they go again over 7f and Adam Kirkby keeps the ride also another 1lb off to 68 mark

Damn Eastern Racer has been withdrawn 

So going for my next best 

Biotic 8.45 Windsor. 

The price on this is now 11/2 with Bet365 however I picked it and backed it at 11/1 with PP so this is the price I would have put 

up last night had Eastern Racer been withdrawn then. What price do I get?  I have uploaded the file below. 

biotic.png