** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

L1, L2 & Scottish Predictions > May 7th - 18th

Notts County vs Coventry

Tonight we will discover whether Notts County or Coventry will play Exeter in the League Two play-off final when the two sides meet at Meadow Lane in a 7:45pm kick-off. The teams drew 1-1 in the first leg at the Ricoh Arena but there was controversy over the penalty awarded to the Sky Blues late on.

It is now three games without a win for Kevin Nolan's side. At a time when they need the results to start happening it's a worrying spell of form. His team must draw inspiration from their home form this season that has seen them win 14, draw 7, and lose only 2 games at home in the league.

Mark Robins and his players will feel they got away with one last week. It was never a penalty and it got them out of jail. Heading to Notts County needing a win to keep their hopes alive would have been daunting. Now, they now a draw would see them through to extra-time or even penalties which takes some pressure off. One thing that the Magpies must be wary of is that Coventry scored six goals in their last away game.

This tie is on a knife-edge. We have seen it time and time again where a team fancied to win at home bottles it under the pressure and nerves that can also resonate from the home fans. If the County fans get behind their team then it'll be a tough night for Coventry. It seems silly to back anything other than a home win but it depends whether Nolan's side dwell on that penalty decision in the first leg or choose to use it as motivation. I'm not confident on any outright but if I was forced I'd have to say County could edge it. Once again, I'm not backing a lot of goals. It will be too tense.

Notts County Draw No Bet @ 1.91 with William Hill

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.78 with 188Bet