** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tipster Site for Overs on Total Corners

Phileas

Hi Guys,

Can anyone recommend a good tipster or tipster site for "overs on total corners"? I have done some a bit research but I am struggling to find anything that stands out. 

I am looking for a tipster that has around 55% win rate on the Asian total corner lines. Basically, this is a similar rate to myself, but it takes up a lot of time and willing to pay a good tipster to save me time. 

Cheers for any recommendations. 

1 hour ago, Sir Puntalot said:

It's something we'll be expanding the ratings on in future, but my opinion is don't rely on tipsters, just do your own research and know when you have the value. :ok 

Thanks. My idea was to basically narrow down the search by using tipsters and researching their games rather than I going through lots of games. Cheers, I will definitely continue my research and narrow it down to leagues whereby there is more value in the lines. 

• StevieDay1983 changed the title to Tipster Site for Overs on Total Corners
8 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

@Tiffy was absolutely killing the corners market for a while. Not sure he's tipping on it so much now but would be good for him to come out of temporary retirement! :ok

Retirement! It's been manic at work and Weekends are full on at the moment too.

id like to get back into corners, but not had much luck this season. Ideally I would like to give up work and go full time punting, but with my track record I'd end up in the poor house!

i need to find a market/system that works. One with guaranteed results! Lol

I think the problem with corner bets is going to be able to get enough bets on without been flagged by the bookie. Putting large bets on corners will get you coming up in their system for sure. I think a absolute maximum would be 100 quick and then would be on the bigger games but smaller leagues 50 max. 

I am still very much in testing mode but it is very promising. The biggest worry though I get it to a decent return then the bookie restricts my account. It will not work on mickey mouse bookies  who give shitty odds. 

14 minutes ago, Phileas said:

I think the problem with corner bets is going to be able to get enough bets on without been flagged by the bookie. Putting large bets on corners will get you coming up in their system for sure. I think a absolute maximum would be 100 quick and then would be on the bigger games but smaller leagues 50 max. 

I am still very much in testing mode but it is very promising. The biggest worry though I get it to a decent return then the bookie restricts my account. It will not work on mickey mouse bookies  who give shitty odds

Well there's lots of talk that the UK Gambling Commission may force bookies to take a certain sized bet, which would effectively end limiting accounts. Hills are already talking of laying any bet to lose £1000.

If the UKGC enforce this, well it's a very good move for the industry and something I believe is in force in Australia. 

1 minute ago, Sir Puntalot said:

Well there's lots of talk that the UK Gambling Commission may force bookies to take a certain sized bet, which would effectively end limiting accounts. Hills are already talking of laying any bet to lose £1000.

If the UKGC enforce this, well it's a very good move for the industry and something I believe is in force in Australia. 

But would they not just completely ban you instead? 

I think the bookie exchanges are eventually the place to be but limited markets for now make it difficult. 

Interesting stuff on here chaps, gonna have to carry on this conversation.

@Phileas, good luck with the corner betting. Let us know how it goes please as I would like to follow your system. Can you start a thread in "systems and strategies" when you get up and running & tag me, so I know it's live.

Be careful though, as @StevieDay1983 will be all over it like a rash and start copying you! :loon

Its about time bookies were forced to operate properly. They are little better than banks. They want your money but hate giving any back!

5 hours ago, Tiffy said:

Interesting stuff on here chaps, gonna have to carry on this conversation.

@Phileas, good luck with the corner betting. Let us know how it goes please as I would like to follow your system. Can you start a thread in "systems and strategies" when you get up and running & tag me, so I know it's live.

Be careful though, as @StevieDay1983 will be all over it like a rash and start copying you! :loon

Its about time bookies were forced to operate properly. They are little better than banks. They want your money but hate giving any back!

I don't want to say you've been a revolutionary on this forum @Tiffy, but you have! Always some decent corners value to be found in games where teams go toe-to-toe or something is at stake.

Cheers Guys. 

I still have a fair bit testing to do but not sure how many games I should test before it is likely to work. So far, I have tested over 300 games, my aim is to around 1000 games before actually going live and even then it will be smallish stakes building up gradually. 

How many games do you guys think should be tested before a system looks like a might work or not work? 

BTW, I see some scraps in the championship today with it been last day of the season, but not sure if that would create corners or actually mean the game will end in low amount of corners as teams will not want to give much away early in the games.