** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Europa League Predictions > May 3rd

uelratings.jpg

The second legs for the Europa League Semi-Finals are scheduled for this week. Atletico Madrid and Arsenal are level after a 1-1 draw at the Emirates Stadium. It was certainly a missed opportunity for a Gunners side that conceded late against 10 men opposition in the first leg. RB Salzburg must come back from a 2-0 first leg loss against Marseille. They are at home so it's not out of the question. Check the odds and ratings above then let us know what bets you're placing. :ok

I look forward to another tough match, with the qualification to judge the details, I will follow Simeon's tactics and I will propose the few goals
ATLETICO MADRID vs ARSENAL @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.80

Salzburg is forced to attack to score and gain hope so Marseille will find more places and may not miss today, I will propose the double chance
FC SALZBURG vs OLYMPIQUE MARSEILLE @@ +0.50 OLYMPIQUE MARSEILLE, odds 1.75

Atlético Madrid v Arsenal

Atlético Madrid: Šime Vrsaljko (20/0 d, suspended), Juanfran (15/0 d)

Arsenal: Mohamed Elneny (13/0 m), Santi Cazorla (0/0 m), Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (10/6 f, cup-tied)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding UEFA Europa League

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Atletico's last 3 games in UEFA Europa League.
Arsenal are undefeated in their last 5 games in UEFA Europa League.
Salzburg have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 3 games against Marseille in all competitions.
Marseille have been undefeated in their last 4 away matches in Ligue 1.
Atletico Madrid have been undefeated in their last 17 home matches in La Liga.

You can find interesting 35 Football Betting Streaks for 03.05.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-03-05-2018-9406

Atletico Madrid vs Arsenal

No predictions are easy predictions at this stage of the season. The Europa League Semi-Finals are no exception and this one between Atletico Madrid and Arsenal at the Wanda Metropolitano in an 8:05pm kick-off is probably harder than most to call.

Diego Simeone's men secured a late 1-1 draw despite going down to 10 men in the first leg at the Emirates Stadium. It was a missed opportunity for the Gunners and one that they certainly may regret. Atletico have only lost twice at home all season. One was a 2-1 defeat at home to Chelsea in the group stage of the Champions League and the other was a 2-1 defeat to Sevilla in the Copa del Rey.

Arsene Wenger will be looking for better from his side who have impressed on their travels in Europe over the years but have failed to pick up a single point in the league on the road in 2018. On the contrary, they have only lost once in the Europa League away and that was a narrow 1-0 loss to FC Koln in the group stage.

There is no doubt that Arsenal have it within themselves to win this game and the tie. Atletico have had an impressive season but they have their weaknesses. Unfortunately, I just think Arsenal missed the chance to take a lead at home into this game. Atletico can win this tie without scoring. Simeone is a master of the defensive game. I can see Atletico killing this game and prevailing with a narrow 1-0 win or even taking it to extra time.

Still, Arsenal are a punter's nightmare. Repeatedly, they defy expectations or fail to live up to expectations. I just think Atletico have more quality and this game is poised to play into their hands. Arsenal have to score and that will allow Atletico to sit back, absorb the pressure, and suckerpunch the Gunners.

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.82 with Matchbook

Anytime Scorer: Antoine Griezmann @ 2.12 with 888Sport

@delfino, @KikoCy, @giraldi, @Icongene, @dogmeister, @rangers234, @Pipoca, @Notorious, @ElPrincipito007, @KingSoccertips, @vasilli07, @betcatalog, @immortal--, @DW_United, @discipline, @WinningAdvice, @arvee, @silverfox, @FrenchEskimo, @liamcorrigan86, @ElPrincipito007, @Neubs, @TOTTI3, @Simeon Borisof, @Charon84, @Magic0024, @Xcout, @arsenalfh, @BJO, @footballeye, @gamblerxxx, and @CloughandTaylor what do you guys think of my thoughts on this game? Placing any bets yourselves for these games?

RB Salzburg vs Marseille

In the second Europa League Semi-Final it's Austrian Bundesliga side RB Salzburg taking on Ligue 1 side Marseille at the Red Bull Arena in an 8:05pm kick-off with the French club in prime position to reach their first major European final since 2004 as they come into this game with a 2-0 aggregate lead.

Things are not done and dusted yet though. RB Salzburg are unbeaten at home in all competitions since 27th November, 2016. If they get an early goal then it's game on. On the flip side, they come into this game without an away goal. That puts a huge amount of pressure on them. They need to attack head-on but need to watch the defence. It's a near impossible task.

However, RB Salzburg have been a similar situation before. Trailing 4-2 heading into a home second leg in the previous round against Lazio they found themselves 5-2 down on aggregate when they conceded in the 55th minute. Four goals in the last 35 minutes of the game turned the tie on its head and the Austrian side prevailed 6-5 winners on aggregate.

I just think it'll be a tall order to expect them to pull off a similar feat here. They had the away goals in the bank against Lazio. That is not the case here. One goal by Marseille first and suddenly RB Salzburg require four goals at home to win again... and that's without a further reply.

My feeling is that provided Marseille don't make a complete balls up of this they should progress to the final. They have already lost away to RB Salzburg in the group phase of this competition but that was a narrow 1-0 loss. I can see Marseille scoring here. If I was pushed to pick a correct score I would go for a 2-1 home win with Marseille progressing on aggregate.

RB Salzburg to win @ 1.95 with Betfred

BTTS @ 1.67 with Betfair