** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

L1, L2 & Scottish Predictions > May 1st - 6th

Bradford City v Walsall FC

Bradford City: Kai Brünker (9/0 f), Tyrell Robinson (21/3 f), Jake Reeves (25/0 m), Ryan McGowan (3/0 d), Alex Jones (7/0 f)

Walsall FC: Joe Edwards (30/7 m), Krystian Bielik (0/0 m)

Chesterfield v Newport County

Chesterfield: Chris O’Grady (35/2 f), Giles Coke (1/0 m)(both doubtful), Sam Hird (24/0 d), Dylan Mottley-Henry (2/0 m)

Newport County: Scot Bennett (28/2 d, doubtful), Joss Labadie (25/3 m, captain)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League 1

Doncaster have failed to score in their last 3 games in League 1.
Scnuthorpe have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 games in League 1.
Scnuthorpe have won their last 3 games in League 1.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Scnuthorpe's last 6 games in League 1.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 80% of Plymouth's last 15 away games in League 1.

You can find interesting 56 Football Betting Streaks for 01.05.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-01-05-2018-9362

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premiership

Ross County have conceded at least 2 goals in 90% of their last 10 away games in Premiership.
Ross County have lost 90% of their last 10 away games in Premiership.
Ross County have failed to win 91% of their last 22 games in Premiership.

You can find interesting 83 Football Betting Streaks for 04.05.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-04-05-2018-9409

Scunthorpe vs Bradford

The final weekend of the league matches in League One are coming up. The game that sticks out for me is this match at Glanford Park between 5th placed Scunthorpe and 11th placed Bradford. Neither side has anything to play for now their fates have been decided but both will be keen to end their league campaign on a high.

Nick Daws continues to do a sterling job at The Iron and they now look set to Rotherham or Charlton in the play-off semi-finals. They have won their last four league games. The big question is whether Daws will want to keep his team's momentum going by playing with a full strength side or will he rest key players and risk upsetting their form heading into the play-offs?

Simon Grayson has started to pick up results with the Bantams lately but they haven't won either of their last two league matches. It will certainly be an interesting summer pre-season for Grayson who is expected to get results at this level. This game is a last chance for the current squad to show him they want to be a part of the project next season at Valley Parade. Based on performances so far I'm not entirely sure everyone is on the same page in this squad.

I think Scunthorpe could edge this one. Their home form isn't great but they are facing a Bradford team that has really struggled away from home under Grayson. The Bantams have won none, drawn 2, and lost 5 of their away matches since Grayson came in back in February. In those 7 matches, they have only scored 2 goals. That is the key here. I can see them toiling again against a Scunny team that is brimming with confidence.

Scunthorpe to win @ 1.91 with William Hill

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.89 with Matchbook

@Papa Lazarou, @freestylerx, @allyhibs, @iBetting, @betcatalog, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @kulikTS, @golakeh1, @Unnamed, @willie82, @dogmeister, @TheEdge, @JJG, @allthethings, @Mindfulness, @the bastardian, @teddybear3011, @Marek76, @salmonman, @Unnamed, @mij0sim, and @sajtion. what do you guys think of these tips? Any thoughts on the weekend games?

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League 1

Southend Utd did not concede any goal in their last 4 home matches in League 1.
Bristol Rovers have failed to win in their last 6 matches in League 1.
Bristol Rovers have scored 42% of their goals after the 75th minute in League 1.
Rotherham have scored in 91% of their home matches in League 1.
Blackpool have scored in each of their last 7 matches in League 1.

You can find interesting 125 Football Betting Streaks for 05.05.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-05-05-2018-9424

I'll be looking to oppose home favorites of under 2.00 in both League One and Two when the underdog's odds are under 4.00. This is a good last-week option...these dogs have gone 9-5-7 in my database, which goes back to 2008-09. Dogs of 4.00-4.99 have gone 4-9-12 during that time, too.

Two: At the moment, Wycombe-Stevenage are 4.90 (D), which is a ridiculous price when the match is meaningless.

One: Peterborough (W), and Bury, Bradford and MK Dons (D). All of these matches are meaningless.

We'll see what the odds do between now and 10 minutes before kickoff.

One match where I really am scratching my head is Hamilton at Dundee, priced currently at 4.03. Both sides need points to avoid dropping into the relegation zone, and Hamilton had beaten Dundee four straight until losing to them at home in January. Hamilton are 3-1-0 in their last four at Dundee, so I fail to understand the love for the home side here. This season:

Hamilton (A) 4-3-10 21-29

Dundee (H) 5-3-9 17-26

h2h Hamilton 2-0-1

Carlisle - Newport 

Newport will be playing their 5th game within two weeks period. Carlise have lost just one of their last 13 games. Also, Keith Curle, Carlisle's manager, will be leaving the club after almost 4 years in charge. I bet he'd love to finish his contract with a convincing victory.

Carlisle @ 2.2 for me

Edited by Marek76
spelling

3 hours ago, Marek76 said:

Notts County - Luton

Luton are the highest scorers in the EPL and should have too much firepower for the hosts who might be willing to introduce some changes and save their best football for the play offs. 

Luton @ 1.9 for me

Depends on whether you think Notts County have a reason to prefer Lincoln over Coventry as their first playoff matchup. County went 1-1 against Coventry, losing away; against Lincoln they got a draw away plus a home win. County have the worst away record of any of them, so this might be a motivation to win here. Luton, meanwhile, had an 8-10-4 record away this season, and that's when they were trying. They have nothing at all to play for today.

8 hours ago, allthethings said:

I'll be looking to oppose home favorites of under 2.00 in both League One and Two when the underdog's odds are under 4.00. This is a good last-week option...these dogs have gone 9-5-7 in my database, which goes back to 2008-09. Dogs of 4.00-4.99 have gone 4-9-12 during that time, too.

Two: At the moment, Wycombe-Stevenage are 4.90 (D), which is a ridiculous price when the match is meaningless.

One: Peterborough (W), and Bury, Bradford and MK Dons (D). All of these matches are meaningless.

We'll see what the odds do between now and 10 minutes before kickoff.

I've taken Vale @ 4.03 and Notts County @ 4.25. Odds 5dimes...BetExplorer, which I use, has both under 4.00. Also taken Wycombe-Stevenage X @ 4.28.

League One later.

I see your point but if they really wanted to set themselves up against their preferred play off opposition, they would have played better last week when they lost away to Grimsby, who happen to have the worst home record in League 2. The 'nothing to play for' attitude (beside's future players' contracts) might be actually in Luton's favour, playing with no pressure whatsoever can do wonders sometimes.

Hearts vs Celtic

Celtic were crowned SPL champions in emphatic fashion. The celebrations for the Hoops will continue in this game against Hearts at Tynecastle in a 12:15pm kick-off tomorrow. There is nothing left for either side to compete for so it could well look more like a friendly game.

Without sounding disrespectful to the SPL, this latest title win for Celtic seems a bit low-key. The continued lack of genuine title rivals for Celtic combined with the Glasgow side not really setting the world alight with superb play has left it feeling like a bit of a substandard campaign all round.

Hearts did smash Celtic 4-0 when Brendan Rodgers' side last visited Tynecastle back on 17th December, 2017 but a lot has happened since then. Craig Levein will not only point to that game but also the fact that Celtic's three defeats in the league this season have come on the road.

I have mixed feelings about this game. It is never a boring spectacle when Celtic come to town but neither side has anything to play for except the win so it might be a bit more laid back with players simply wanting to get through to the summer without injury. How motivated will the two sides really be? I actually think it could be worth backing Hearts to catch Celtic on the hop here. Maybe not a win but they might take the draw. I'll take the Asian Handicap just to be safer.

Hearts AH +1.5 @ 1.91 with BetVictor

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.91 with William Hill

@allyhibs, what do you reckon? I know you'll never back Hearts to win anything but reckon they could keep the deficit down at the very least?

2 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Hearts vs Celtic

Celtic were crowned SPL champions in emphatic fashion. The celebrations for the Hoops will continue in this game against Hearts at Tynecastle in a 12:15pm kick-off tomorrow. There is nothing left for either side to compete for so it could well look more like a friendly game.

Without sounding disrespectful to the SPL, this latest title win for Celtic seems a bit low-key. The continued lack of genuine title rivals for Celtic combined with the Glasgow side not really setting the world alight with superb play has left it feeling like a bit of a substandard campaign all round.

Hearts did smash Celtic 4-0 when Brendan Rodgers' side last visited Tynecastle back on 17th December, 2017 but a lot has happened since then. Craig Levein will not only point to that game but also the fact that Celtic's three defeats in the league this season have come on the road.

I have mixed feelings about this game. It is never a boring spectacle when Celtic come to town but neither side has anything to play for except the win so it might be a bit more laid back with players simply wanting to get through to the summer without injury. How motivated will the two sides really be? I actually think it could be worth backing Hearts to catch Celtic on the hop here. Maybe not a win but they might take the draw. I'll take the Asian Handicap just to be safer.

Hearts AH +1.5 @ 1.91 with BetVictor

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.91 with William Hill

@allyhibs, what do you reckon? I know you'll never back Hearts to win anything but reckon they could keep the deficit down at the very least?

It's a difficult game to call Stevie that's for sure, 2 teams with nothing to play for usually means a bit of a non event. Even with nothing to play for Craig Levein will set up to not lose rather than try to win the game, it's what he does. How motivated are Celtic going to be? When you see the prices for this game then Hearts on a handicap seems the obvious pick but it's not for me. Good luck though mate.

On 5/5/2018 at 5:58 PM, allyhibs said:

It's a difficult game to call Stevie that's for sure, 2 teams with nothing to play for usually means a bit of a non event. Even with nothing to play for Craig Levein will set up to not lose rather than try to win the game, it's what he does. How motivated are Celtic going to be? When you see the prices for this game then Hearts on a handicap seems the obvious pick but it's not for me. Good luck though mate.

When Hearts scored first I thought it was on! Gutted about that late goal that cost the pay out. Really enjoyed chatting about the SPL with you this season though. Hope we get more people involved next season because I think overall we've done quite well. You've smashed it with Hibs this season. Further proof that nobody knows a team like their own fans. :ok

9 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

When Hearts scored first I thought it was on! Gutted about that late goal that cost the pay out. Really enjoyed chatting about the SPL with you this season though. Hope we get more people involved next season because I think overall we've done quite well. You've smashed it with Hibs this season. Further proof that nobody knows a team like their own fans. :ok

Yeah, it's been a very profitable season and it's not finished yet, got another couple of bets planned before the summer break. Well done Cardiff, happy for you mate :ok