** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League Predictions > May 4th - 10th

46 minutes ago, Vincetucker779 said:

4. West Ham - Manchester United over 3 goals 2,31 188bet

Manchester United -1 2,54 VCbet

So far 3-0-0 thank you Stevie from Cardiff for polishing my picks. You were even better despite two wins! Congrats!

As for West Ham., This is a dodgy club owned by crooks David Gold and David Sullivan (the second is a bit more respected) who milk the club and sell rubbish to the fans. They sold the stadium and money went into private pocket and made fans believing they are in different dimension while being bunch of homeless dogs. 

They also rented stadium from city on scandalous low rent - that should be investigated by the police but never went.

Never mind - West Ham is waaaay to weak to stay in the league but they have friends in football federation plus referees plus they get points from unmotivated teams and have luck in some games. This is why this team stays in the league despite low form and tragic quality in defence and goal.

Have to say watch Joe Hart in goal and being honest a blind man would be better. How this man is being considered going into World Cup is beyond my belief! Of course he will not go but he sponsors some good articles about him

West Ham are absolutely horrendous in defence and they concede a lot and every time!

Now West Ham are safe and will be executed as they are in honest games by pretty much everyone. Anyone who watches their games will know what I am talking about, clear United win and execution of poor defence and tragic goalkeeper!

West Ham - Manchester Unitd 1-3 1-4

Well played, Vince! Big shout with this one today. West Ham are a nightmare for predicting. David Moyes' side won last week but it was just 1 win in 8 league games for them before that. They are officially safe now though so I think United will win. I'm not sure it'll be by that score-line. I'm favouring maybe a United clean sheet with a 2-0 win perhaps? Really hard to call it at this time of the season when there's not a lot at stake.

@Vincetucker779

Think you are going to be a little bit like marmite on here, but you have started off on a winning streak and I am now quite likeing your posts. 

You are spot on about Wet Spam, although I am not sure that David Sullivan is a bit more respected! Both crooks in my opinion, and yes, the stadium saga should be investigated by the police. We (the taxpayers) have been ripped off over that one.

Keep the posts coming :ok

4 minutes ago, Tiffy said:

@Vincetucker779

Think you are going to be a little bit like marmite on here, but you have started off on a winning streak and I am now quite likeing your posts. 

You are spot on about Wet Spam, although I am not sure that David Sullivan is a bit more respected! Both crooks in my opinion, and yes, the stadium saga should be investigated by the police. We (the taxpayers) have been ripped off over that one.

Keep the posts coming :ok

David Sullivan is a Cardiff boy. Before the tricky trio invested in Birmingham they were heavily linked with Cardiff. Thank God they stayed away. Mind you, that meant we ended up with Sam Hammam instead! Not sure what was worse! Anyway, this game could give us an idea of what West Ham and Manchester United need to do to prepare for next season. One thing that did bemuse me was David Moyes coming out and saying he could have left the Hammers for another team. It's like a lad in a relationship trying to make his current missus feel worse by saying "I could have slept with someone else if I wanted to!". It seems like he's either trying to raise his stock value or he genuinely believes West Ham are lucky to have him. How will the players react to their manager acting like that?

12 minutes ago, Vincetucker779 said:

Pick 4 and 5 LOST 0-0

Lesson learned: wait until last minute squad announcement.

Joe Hart is not playing so West Ham should not concede as anyone is better than him.

United team full of greenhorns so unable to score

This is why I will wait for the last moment letting you know which team will be promoted to the Premiership.

But I will be correct on it as playoffs have big stake

My thoughts exactly regarding the last weekend of matches. I've got to get the previews up before the squads are announced though so not confident I'll get very close to the correct predictions for this upcoming final weekend.