** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ligue 1 & 2 Predictions > Apr 24th - 30th

ligue1ratings.jpg

ligue2ratings.jpg

It's a huge week in Ligue 2 with midweek and weekend games to go with the weekend's Ligue 1 matches. In Ligue 1, there's just four matches remaining. PSG can sit back and enjoy being champions but Monaco's defeat last game means they are dragged back into the battle for the remaining Champions League places with Lyon and Marseille. Half of the league are then looking to finish in the top 5. At the other end of the table, it's looking grim for Metz, Lille, and Troyes. Two big clubs potentially being relegated to Ligue 2. Disaster for those clubs.

In Ligue 2, Reims are the crowned champions of the second tier. They will be playing Ligue 1 football next season. Nimes will over-take Ajaccio if they win their game in hand but it's still wide open a number of teams behind them still mathematically in with a chance of that second automatic promotion spot and the promotion play-off spot. At the bottom, Tours have gone with Quevilly-Rouen clinging on by the skin of their teeth. The relegation play-off spot could go to a number of teams in the bottom half of the table but right now it looks like it will be either Bourg-Peronnas or Nancy. Lens should be safe but it's a worrying time for some huge teams in French football.

Take a browse of the odds and ratings listed above then share your thoughts on these games and how you think the season will finish in Ligue 1 and 2. :ok

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Ligue 1

Toulouse have failed to win 90% of their last 31 away games in Ligue 1.
Caen have won their last 3 home games against Toulouse in all competitions.
Caen have failed to win their last 5 games in Ligue 1.
Caen have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 home games against Toulouse in all competitions.
Caen have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 7 home games against Toulouse in all competitions.

You can find interesting 45 Football Betting Streaks for 25.04.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-25-04-2018-9303

74% of Montpellier's matches had under 2.5 goals in Ligue 1.
Montpellier conceded at least one goal in each of their last 6 home matches in Ligue 1.
Saint-Etienne have scored in each of their last 12 matches in Ligue 1.
Saint-Etienne have been undefeated in their last 6 away matches in Ligue 1.
Saint-Etienne are undefeated in their last 12 games in Ligue 1.

You can find interesting 80 Football Betting Streaks for 27.04.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-27-04-2018-9323

Lille vs Metz

The highlight game I am picking out this weekend in Ligue 1 is a bottom-of-the-table clash between 19th placed Lille and 20th placed Metz in a 7pm kick-off this Saturday at the Stade Pierre-Mauroy. Both sides desperately need a win here to keep their survival hopes alive.

Let's be honest, this is a game that should never potentially be Ligue 2 next season. However, there is a genuinely realistic possibility that both of these teams will be going down this season. It's been a dreadful campaign for both teams. A win here might spark a late revival but it's looking grim.

To be fair, both sides have had their positives to look back on this season. Lille have enjoyed an average of 52% possession in their league games this season but just can't turn that possession into goals without conceding at the back. Metz have not been earning the points needed to get out of the relegation zone but luck has been against them.

Injuries are the decisive factor here for me. Metz head coach Frederic Hantz is likely to be without up to five first team defenders for this trip. Re-arranging the back-line in such a way is certain to cause issues. The fact they have lost only 2 of their last 8 league games will give them hope.

I just think Lille have enough talent within their side to get the win here. I'm sure this game will be littered with nervous mistakes and it's more like a game roulette over who will make the most mistakes or which side will capitalise on them best. I just think the home team will prevail with a narrow win with both team scoring.

Lille to win @ 1.85 with 888Sport

BTTS @ 1.91 with William Hill

@Pep004, @sodabrab, @giraldi, @Magic0024, @DrO, @malabgd, @Xcout, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @FCNA, @silver fox, and @canaries91, interested to hear what you guys have to say about my tips above!

Montpellier vs Saint-Etienne
2018, April 27, 20:45 hrs (CET Time)
French Ligue 1

We are approaching the end of the season and both teams have ensured the permanence for the following season, and it is tight the competition for the last European place The 5th position currently occupied by Nice, is threatened by four other teams that are less than 5 points away, Saint-Etienne is 1, Rennes 2 points and Nantes with Montpellier are four points away , so nothing is defined when there are four games to play and this match between direct rivals for that place grows in importance.

Montpellier has done a similar season at home than away, for this point in the season has five wins, eight draws and four losses, either at home or visit the result is the same, accumulating the huge amount of 16 draws in 34 matches, being the team that has tied the most this season with a 3 games lead over Giungamp. Of the last five games, he could only win in the visit the Caen, while draw with Dijon and Olympique de Marseille, unfortunately has a two-game losing streak in a row, against Bordeaux and Nice, so it has cost them recently matches, defeats that cut a streak of 8 games in a row without losing, and complicate things in the face of subsequent games.

For its part, Saint Etienne has had a good result at home, with only three defeats in 17 games, but tied the same number of matches that he has won. And as a visitor, although he has lost more games than he has won, with 8 defeats for 6 victories, he has recently shown a great improvement, because he has 12 games without defeats, 6 of them away, getting four wins and two draws, highlights especially the one obtained at the home of Lyon, as well as the one that they manage to host PSG, so the team is giving very good games.

In the five recent meetings in league between them, Montpellier has two consecutive victories, and Saint-Etienne had the first three victories, one of them at the Stade de la Mosson of Montpellier, dominating this particular encounter.

For this match I see an intense match, where contrary to what the betting house thinks, I see Saint-Etienne stronger, due to his recent performance and although Montpellier returns home, he  five games without winning there, so they want to revert that trend, but I see it difficult given, I reiterate in that the current level of Saint-Etienne, and it is in the Asian advantage that I see the value of this encounter due to Montpellier's tendency to ties this season, so it is good movement cover that possibility.

Saint-Etienne 0 AH with 8 units @ 2.20 at BetCity

7 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Lille vs Metz

I just think Lille have enough talent within their side to get the win here. I'm sure this game will be littered with nervous mistakes and it's more like a game roulette over who will make the most mistakes or which side will capitalise on them best. I just think the home team will prevail with a narrow win with both team scoring.

I am concern with the game roulette, as you clearly said it can go both ways, the recent matches between them where Metz have claim wins in two of the last three between them, make it hard to decide. Good luck! but I prefer to avoid that encounter.

Lyon have won with at least a 3 goal margin in their last 3 games in Ligue 1.
Monaco have won their last 6 home games in Ligue 1.
Lyon have won their last 9 home games against Nantes in all competitions.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Monaco's last 9 home games in Ligue 1.
Lyon have won their last 6 games in Ligue 1.

You can find interesting 99 Football Betting Streaks for 28.04.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-28-04-2018-9326

PSG have won their last 17 home games in Ligue 1.
PSG are undefeated in their last 40 home games in Ligue 1.
PSG have scored at least 2 goals in their last 17 home games in Ligue 1.
Rennes have scored in each of their last 10 matches in Ligue 1.
32% of Toulouse's points have been earned away in Ligue 1.

You can find interesting 102 Football Betting Streaks for 29.04.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-29-04-2018-9329