** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Naps : Tuesday April 24th

140 Exeter

Gonnabegood 5/1 PP

Cracking EW bet to nothing if that suits. I thought this one ran much better than the bare result suggest last time. The ground was horrible and many horses failed to finish that day. The yard does well at Exeter and I think Gonnabegod can carry on where he left off two starts back.

16:20 Punchestown (IRE)     →  Sharjah  @16/1  e/w  (Bet365) 

This week the battle between Willie Mullins and Gordon Elliott will come to a head for the trainers championship and its the Grade 1 races like this one where the prize money is so big that will help close the gap for Mullins . Getabird is rightly favorite here but at evens is very short for me . The one I like here is Willie Mullins’s other runner here Sharjah . When he ran in Leopardstown taking on Samcro Patrick Mullins said that no horse should be odds on against Sharjah that is the kind of regard he was held in prior to that race . The tongue tie is fitted which must feel they need to aid him in breeding I also believe the ground being quicker than Fairyhouse and Cheltenham will also be a massive help . I think this is a class horse that hasn’t fully showed it yesterday and I expect him to do so....