** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

April 30 - May 6

3 hours ago, yogg said:

nice try with just Edmund letting the side down for a 3.15 four fold.

This is the cold chill of deceptive reality that the game carries along with it; a kind of calculated and sinister madate that everyone is governed by however clever we may think we are. It is no secret that 95% of parlays most times and every time lose out by one. (Somewhat of a demonic code factored in) I can lecture on this for hours on end without the person even coming close to comprehending the basis on which this intricate subject matter is predicated upon. I call it the biggest fraud of all time ever known ....or in this case not known to man.

Simply put, any result that is 1 away, is default and normal no matter what it turns out to be. 12 out of 13, 24 out of 25 etc. I regard it as originating from this sinister mandate. The code was designed by forces unknown to induce "deeper involvement"(The notion that you will be encouraged to try harder knowing that you were only one away. In reality you are light years away.) It is the reason why I would consider a person who got 4 or 5 from 7 as a much better result than one who gets 20 out of 21. Still, in plain visible terms, good result!

Edited by liquidglass

Next try. was already big on Soler Espinosa today. unfortunately Mona Barthel has given up. I am sure that Soler will take at least one set against Sloane Stephens tomorrow. Why? Soler with a record of 10 wins and 4 losses this year. Stephens, however, with only a game on sand. and she lost 6: 0 6: 1 to Coco. to home game. AND today Soler already on Court NO. 3 played. again tomorrow. I think here we will get a 2.3-2.5 odds. I wish you success

thoughts on these parlays guys?

T. Sandgren -140

J. Sousa +145

K. Nishikori +160

M. Sharapova -240 

M. Jaziri -155

R. Bautista Agut -600

N. Kicker -155

and also

A. Zverev -210 

C. Suarez Navarro -210 T. Sandgren -140 

J. Sousa vs F. Tiafoe Over 2.5 (+130
K. Nishikori vs N. Djokovic Over 2.5 (+140) 

M. Jaziri -1.5 (+125)

S. Soler-Espinosa 5.5 (-115) 

16 minutes ago, CzechPunter said:

I'd say that this is way too many bets, but then again, I always say that. Also, sticking the same matches on multiple parlays isn't exactly best practice imo.

Good point you make there about sticking the same matches on multiple bets. I call that a cardinal sin.

Here's my tally for the week:

Jaziri vs Ilhan +106.00
P.Sousa vs J.Sousa -100.00
Jaziri (win) vs Cilic +450.00
Jaziri (+1.5 sets) vs Cilic +138.00
Jarry (-1.5 sets) vs Ojeda +102.00
Giorgi vs Buzarnescu over 2.5 sets +145.00
Tsitsipas - Tiafoe - Daniel - Jaziri - 4 fold -100.00
Halep, Sandgren, Siniakova - treble -100.00
Zhang (win) vs Osaka +230.00
Zhang (+1.5 sets) vs Osaka +95.00

Profit to £100 stakes = £966.00
Profit to £10  stakes = £96.60

and if Tsitsipas managed to win his tie break that would have been another £185.70 for £10 stakes!

thanks everyone for all the likes :ok