** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

L1, L2 & Scottish Predictions > Apr 24th - 29th

• StevieDay1983 changed the title to L1, L2 & Scottish Predictions > Apr 24th - 29th

league1ratings.jpg

league2ratings.jpg

splratings.jpg

scotschampratings.jpg

There is a lot to check out in League 1, League 2, SPL, and Scottish Championship this week with a bunch of catch-up games in midweek as well as full schedules this coming weekend. So take a browse of the odds and ratings above then let us know your tips. Not many weeks left now so let's squeeze as much profit out of these upcoming matches as possible! :ok

Bristol Rovers v Wigan Athletic

Bristol Rovers: Liam Sercombe (39/7 m, 2nd top scorer, doubtful), Joe Partington (32/3 m), Stuart Sinclair (29/2 m), Daniel Leadbitter (17/0 d)

Wigan Athletic: Nick Powell (37/15 m, 2nd top scorer, doubtful), Craig Morgan (0/0 d)

Newport County v Accrington Stanley

Newport County: Scot Bennett (28/2 d), Marlon Jackson (5/0 f)(both doubtful), Joss Labadie (25/3 m, captain)

Accrington Stanley: no absences

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Although I think the smarter play is draw (3.60), I think I might take Plymouth to win (4.12) at Rochdale. God knows they both are desperate for three points...the home side are trying to save their skins and Plymouth have lost their last two away when they were in the last playoff spot instead of just outside it now. It’ll be a last-minute decision but I’ll oppose Rochdale either way. 

Bristol Rovers vs Gillingham

It's a battle between two sides that are right out of form at the moment in League One when Bristol Rovers host Gillingham at the Memorial Ground in a 3pm kick-off on Saturday afternoon. Relegation is still very much a potential issue for the away side coming into this game.

This time of year is always a minefield for matches like this but it is also a fantastic opportunity to find some value with bookies at sixes and sevens over the odds. Neither side has impressed recently but will the motivation of survival be enough to see Steve Lovell's side earn a surprise win? Or will a lack of pressure allow Darrell Clarke's side to play with more freedom?

I think Bristol Rovers will have enough to see the travelling side off here. Gillingham appear to be bottling it under the pressure of the potential drop. No wins in 7 league games is huge cause for concern. Even more so with only 1 goal scored by the Gills in the last 499 minutes of football.

Both teams have drawn three of their last four games but Bristol Rovers have won 50% of their home games. Gillingham are very much hit and miss away from home. At the odds being offered it seems a low-scoring home win seems the way forward but it was very tempting to back the draw. Gillingham's profligacy in front of goal makes me lack confidence in their ability to get the draw.

Bristol Rovers to win @ 2.10 with Betfair

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.83 with BetVictor

@Papa Lazarou, @freestylerx, @allyhibs, @iBetting, @betcatalog, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @kulikTS, @golakeh1, @Unnamed, @willie82, @dogmeister, @TheEdge, @JJG, @allthethings, @Mindfulness, @the bastardian, @teddybear3011, @Marek76, @salmonman, @Unnamed, @mij0sim, and @sajtion. what do you guys think about this coming weekend's action? Any thoughts to add on above about the Old Firm?

1st acca

burnley, southampton, brentford, reading, bristol rovers, portsmouth, scnuthorpe, wycombe, luton, wigan

£20    returns  £10.000

2nd acca

burnley, southampton, reading, bristol rovers, scnuthorpe, wycombe, luton, wigan, peterborough

including

bradford vs southend btts, accrington vs lincoln btts

£15     returns   £20.000

good luck

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League 1 and Premiership

38% of Charlton's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in League 1.
Blackburn have been undefeated in their last 14 matches in League 1.
Blackburn have been undefeated in their last 7 away matches in League 1.
Hamilton Academical have lost with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 games in Premiership.
Partick Thistle have lost with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 away games in Premiership.
Kilmarnock have won with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 away games in Premiership.

You can find interesting 99 Football Betting Streaks for 28.04.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-28-04-2018-9326

Hibs v Kilmarnock.

Kilmarnock aren't as strong away from their terrible artificial pitch and there's also a bit of talk that they could be missing a couple of their key players. Hibs are at full strength today and if they play anywhere near how well they played last week then they should claim the 3 points here. The odds on the home win is about right I think but i'm confident enough to back it anyway. Hibs at 1.75.

Celtic vs Rangers

The final Old Firm derby of the season is one that Rangers fans may very well be dreading with the prospect of the Bhoys sealing the SPL title if they win this game. It would be yet another humiliation suffered by Gers fans over recent years against their bitter city rivals.

Brendan Rodgers' side are likely to secure the title even if they don't get the required result here but they would love to do it against Rangers. Celtic remain unbeaten at home this season with 10 wins and 6 draws from their 16 home matches at Celtic Park. So Rangers will need to pull off a special performance to deny them.

You have to also wonder what's going through Graeme Murty's head right now. The internal squad issues have cast a dark cloud over the club these past few weeks. In addition, this week it was widely speculated that Steve Gerrard had been told by the power that be at Ibrox that the managerial job was his if he wanted it. Not exactly the best way to show support for the man currently in charge.

I can only see this ending one way. Celtic parading the SPL title around Celtic Park after beating Rangers again. I doubt it will be as one-sided as that 4-0 farce a few weeks back but the teams are at polar opposites right now. Interestingly, Rangers have seen over 2.5 goals scored in 88% of their away matches this season and Celtic have seen 70% of their home wins end in over 2.5 goals. Back the goals to happen here as well.

Celtic to win and BTTS @ 3.20 with William Hill

Over 2.5 Goals Scored @ 1.72 with 888Sport