** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League Predictions > Apr 28th - 30th

eplratings.jpg

We are all set for a mesmerising weekend of action in the Premier League next week with a lot to potentially be decided. Manchester City are still capable of breaching the 100 point mark. Manchester United could all but secure the runners-up spot in the league if they win and Liverpool fail to beat Stoke. Tottenham can also take a huge step closer to sealing their place in next season's Champions League. Burnley could also secure their place in the Europa League after the FA Cup results this past weekend meant 7th place will be good enough for European qualification.

At the other end of the table, West Brom could see their relegation fate sealed if they fail to beat Newcastle away. Stoke could also suffer a similar fate if results go against them. Southampton also know a win at home to local rivals Bournemouth will likely see them gain ground on a Swansea team who are up against it welcoming Chelsea to the Liberty Stadium. Let us know your tips! We're going to need all the help we can get this week! :beer:ok

does anyone else think crystal palace will beat leicester? i'm in between two minds over this fixture but i would like to give them the benefit of doubt regardless. they gave watford plenty of chances at the back. they had some good spells too but leicerster are solid counter attacking side with vardy and mahrez who are capable of producing sparks of magic.crystal palace need to play to win and that will leave them vulnerable at the back. i was thinking of putting crystal palace in my long shot acca but currently undecided.

everton are sloppy side and not very convincing but i can just see them getting a point

burnley have had solid game all season and i can seem the cemeting that fact into their game versus brighton by getting a win either way

benitez has managed to get newcastle to play above themselves this season which saved them from relegation but there are still mediocre side. i can't see west brom winning but are definitely worth a point

it will be interesting to see if mark hughes can get southampton three points against bournemouth. you just cannot underestimate the bournemouth team. they have been unbelievable competitive team this season and they cannot be shut out. it's probably a game i prefer to skip.

Burnley vs Brighton

The game that stood out for me when I was browsing through the odds of this weekend's Premier League games was this match-up between Europa League-chasing Burnley and relegation-threatened Brighton taking place at Turf Moor in a 3pm kick-off this Saturday afternoon.

Burnley's price for a home win is really tempting. Yes, there have been recent hints that the pressure to seal that place in Europe next season is getting to Sean Dyche's team but this remains a Clarets side that are very difficult to play against. They are still in 7th place and just 4 points behind Arsenal.

Brighton are having one of their dodgy spells. That's been the story of their season. A run of good results followed by a run of bad results followed by another run of bad results. Rinse and repeat. It's the reason why they've failed to avoid getting sucked back into the relegation battle. In 13th place and on 36 points, you'd have to say Chris Hughton's side are realistically safe but until it's mathematically confirmed there will be nerves within the Seagulls camp and fan base.

The long price for a Burnley win is suspicious but at that price they have to be backed. Neither team is in a great spell of form but when the visiting side have only won on the road twice this season and only earned 10 points from their 16 games on the road, it's hard to think they'll come to Dyche's back yard and take points. It will also be worth taking a risk and backing Ashley Barnes to score any time will be worthwhile. He's scored 6 goals in his last 8 Premier League matches and is lining up against his former club here.

Burnley to win @ 2.27 with Unibet

Anytime Scorer: Ashley Barnes @ 3.20 with 888Sport

@Mindfulness, @Pep004, @MaliMisko12, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @godofhorses, @Tiffy, @waynecoyne, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @Duke_Tm, @dogmeister, @Arkadi Manucharov, @derbent, @fat, @allyhibs, @6avin24, @discipline, @the bastardian, @Bronxie, @Bett@KikoCy, @teddybear3011, @markus808, @allthethings, @Kenton Schweppes, @vasilli07, @Dylan Lynch, @neilovan, @JKos, @zemo91, @jamiedavies02, @kulikTS, @mrclubbie, @Judeksi, @Henind666, @Dave1X2, and @AndreBR, what do you guys think are the bets to back this weekend in the Premier League?

Liverpool FC v Stoke City

Liverpool FC: Sadio Mané (27/10 f, doubtful), Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (32/3 m), Emre Can (26/3 m), Joel Matip (25/1 d), Adam Lallana (11/0 m)

Stoke City: Glen Johnson (8/0 d, doubtful), Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting (30/5 f), Konstantinos Stafylidis (5/0 d), Jesé (13/1 f), Ibrahim Afellay (6/0 m)

Burnley FC v Brighton

Burnley FC: Steven Defour (24/1 m), Ben Mee (29/0 d), Robbie Brady (15/1 m), Scott Arfield (18/2 m)

Brighton: Davy Pröpper (32/0 m, suspended), Steve Sidwell (0/0 m), Isaiah Brown (13/0 f), Jiri Skalák (0/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

Chelsea conceded at least one goal in each of their last 7 matches in Premier League.
Crystal Palace conceded at least one goal in each of their last 5 home matches in Premier League.
Liverpool are undefeated in their last 19 home games in Premier League.
Southampton have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 home games against Bournemouth in all competitions.
Liverpool have won with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 4 home games in Premier League.

You can find interesting 99 Football Betting Streaks for 28.04.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-28-04-2018-9326

2 minutes ago, SportsDataPunter said:

Southampton v Bournemouth

h2h at Southampton: All of the last 4 matches were Under 2.5 goals and the visitors didn't score a goal.

Odds for the Under 2.5 goals @ 2.30 are generous.

Yeah man I agree with you but,take in consideration that if Bournemouth score a first goal, it will be a hell of an atmosphere and Southampton defense looks very awful

Edited by MaliMisko12

True, but the odds are worth a risk in my opinion.

For example, I had noted the Under 2.5 goals for the match between Burnley and Brighton, given the fact the Burnley's home record (71%) and Brighton's away record (81%) favor it. In addition h2h stats at Burnley's home ground suggest that the last 5 out of 6 games were Under 2.5 goals.

However odds less than 1.60 are ridiculous.

That's why I picked Southampton v Bournemouth, taking into consideration the high odds.

Burnley vs Brighton & Hove Alvion
2018, April 28, 16:00 hrs (CET Time)
English Championship

With three matches to be played, Burnley has already secured the permanence and is in the position of being able to reach European positions, it only has the possibility of reaching Arsenal which is 4 points away with 9 points left in play, fortunately for them, one of those encounters is precisely before Arsenal, although at away, but everything goes through this encounter. Additionally, a point would be almost securing at least the 7th position.

While the team has two games without winning, this came to break a positive streak of five consecutive victories, which they could make after 12 games without winning, which speaks of the good time of the team, and although it has not been reflected In the last games, the return home should be a positive point for the team and a good result would make the next game crucial, because without victory here, the game against Arsenal could be with nothing in play.

The Brighton still has not achieved permanence, although in a good position right now, the situation becomes complicated, when it closes before the top three teams who are looking for their particular objectives and will not have any consideration, so that in itself the Brighton hopes are more well in the other rivals matches more than in their particular meetings, in which they will try to give surprises, but now with a run of six games without victory, it seems complicated that.

With a ten-game winless streak at away, the team has barely managed to get three draws, so their recent dynamic does not help to have confidence for a good result in this game. Therefore home side is the best shot.

Burnley -0.25 AH with 7 units @ 2.12 at BetVictor

Manchester United vs Arsenal

Over the past couple of decades this game produced some memorable clashes when Sir Alex Ferguson and Arsene Wenger were at the helm. There remains some spice now with Jose Mourinho not exactly the biggest admirer of Wenger. Unfortunately, the position rivalry is absent this season.

The Red Devils can take a huge step closer to securing 2nd place this season. It's easy to forget that United's place in next season's Champions League is still not yet sealed. Meanwhile, the Gunners are placed in 6th and should qualify for the Europa League if they don't win the tournament this season.

Away form has been a huge issue for Arsenal all season. It's been a Jekyll and Hyde campaign for Arsenal. The second best home record in the division but ranked 13th in the away table. I can't see that improving here in a game that is against a United side that have only dropped points in 4 of their 17 matches at Old Trafford this season.

United's form has really come together recently in the league. Mourinho's men have won 6 of their last 7 games in the league. Those wins have included victories over Chelsea, Liverpool, and Manchester City. Add on the fact that United have only conceded 8 goals at home all season and it's hard to see Arsenal getting much from this game at all.

The glory days of high tempo clashes full of blood and thunder between these sides have been absent for a while. It should still be an intriguing encounter but I think United will prevail victorious. That late conceded goal to Atletico Madrid could have hurt the Gunners mentally and I think they'll find it hard to pick themselves up for this. United to win but I'm unsure about the score.

Manchester United to win @ 1.45 with Unibet

BTTS @ 1.80 with Paddy Power

Manchester City have scored in each of their last 13 matches in Premier League.
Manchester City have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 5 matches in Premier League.
Manchester City have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 away matches in Premier League.
Arsenal have lost with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 away games in Premier League.
Arsenal have lost their last 5 away games in Premier League.

You can find interesting 102 Football Betting Streaks for 29.04.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-29-04-2018-9329

13 hours ago, Xcout said:

Result:

Burnley 0-0 Bright & Hove Albion

- 3.5 units

It was just ridiculous how the ball will not just got in, just like FIFA:https://twitter.com/therealbertv/status/990235928064020480

Yeah, unlucky buddy. Sometimes those games just happen. Nothing you can do. I honestly thought Burnley would bag all three points here with Brighton going through one of their below par spells.

Tottenham have scored in each of their last 22 matches in Premier League.
Tottenham have scored in each of their last 13 home matches in Premier League.
Watford have scored 33% of their goals after the 75th minute in Premier League.
Watford have failed to score in their last 6 away games in Premier League.
Watford have failed to win their last 10 away games in Premier League.

You can find interesting 58 Football Betting Streaks for 30.04.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-30-04-2018-9352