** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Brazil Serie A Predictions 2018

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Felipe Madeira said:

Round 6:

América Mineiro vs Botafogo
América Mineiro -0,25 HA
1 unit
Min odd 1.90
May 20

@Felipe Madeira

Are you from Brazil? I am interested in getting involved in this league over the summer but getting information can be difficult. Be good to have your thoughts on some of the teams if possible and perhaps some links to websites that have detailed and up to date info regarding this league (I already use WhoScored).

I am building a database on Brazil Serie A as we speak but it takes time to setup and maybe a little while before I am clued up enough to post my own selections.

Also, do you think Atletico PR odds are a bit long in the match at Fluminense? 

Edited by Mindfulness

5 hours ago, Mindfulness said:

@Felipe Madeira

Are you from Brazil? I am interested in getting involved in this league over the summer but getting information can be difficult. Be good to have your thoughts on some of the teams if possible and perhaps some links to websites that have detailed and up to date info regarding this league (I already use WhoScored).

I am building a database on Brazil Serie A as we speak but it takes time to setup and maybe a little while before I am clued up enough to post my own selections.

Also, do you think Atletico PR odds are a bit long in the match at Fluminense? 

Yes, I`m from Brazil. I bet only in games with Brazilian teams involved.

You can find good information on the site globoesporte.

About Atlético PR, they are going through a very poor phase and Fluminense lost in the last round but made a very good game.
Atlético PR had a very difficult game yesterday and lost again.

I would recommend in this game over 2.25 goals

Flamengo price seems a bit long at Atletico Mineiro in what should be a balanced encounter. However, Flamengo have to play River Plate in Copa Libertadores on Thursday. Flamengo do have one of the bigger squads in this division but even so, having to play Thursday / Sunday can be disruptive. At least that's what we've seen in English Premier League.

Be interested to hear what @Felipe Madeira and @AndreBR thinks of Vasco da Gama this week.

1 hour ago, Mindfulness said:

Flamengo price seems a bit long at Atletico Mineiro in what should be a balanced encounter. However, Flamengo have to play River Plate in Copa Libertadores on Thursday. Flamengo do have one of the bigger squads in this division but even so, having to play Thursday / Sunday can be disruptive. At least that's what we've seen in English Premier League.

Be interested to hear what @Felipe Madeira and @AndreBR thinks of Vasco da Gama this week.

In addition to this match against River Plate, Flamengo have important players injured (Rever, Juan and Geuvanio). Atletico Mineiro has improved a lot and playing at home has a lot of strength. I think the Asian line -0.25 is interesting for Atlético Mineiro.

Vasco has some internal problems, misunderstandings between players and fans, so it is always difficult to bet on Vasco games at the moment, but let's review the course of the week.

Round 7:

Bahia vs Vasco da Gama
Bahia -0,25 HA
1 unit
Min odd 1.70
May 27

Bahia is a very strong team playing at home and after the good victory for the Copa Sudamericana is confident for this game against Vasco.

Vasco is already experiencing a very strong crisis, including four players left after making fun of the fans. Even after the Libertadores victory I don`t believe that Vasco can get a good result in this game.

Let's take advantage of this -0.25 line that still has a good odd. If it`s less than 1.70 I advise to bet on the -0.5 because it`s very likely a victory of Bahia in this game

Edited by Felipe Madeira

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Brasileirão

Atletico MG have won their last 6 home games in Brasileirão.
Internacional have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 home games in Brasileirão.
Palmeiras have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 home games in Brasileirão.
Cruzeiro have failed to score in their last 3 away games in Brasileirão.
Atletico PR have failed to score in their last 4 away games in Brasileirão.
Santos FC are undefeated in 93% of their last 15 home games in Brasileirão.

You can find interesting 87 Football Betting Streaks for 27.05.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-27-05-2018-9724

Round 8:

Chapecoense vs Ceará
Chapecoense -0,5 HA
1 unit
Min odd 1.80
May 30

Despite the defeat in the last game Chapecoense had a good chance of winning the tie. Playing at home for a direct opponent without relegation has everything to have a good win.

Ceará have made weak matches and the last round was not thrashed by a good performance of their goalkeeper. Playing away from home I don`t believe Ceará get a good result.

6 minutes ago, Felipe Madeira said:

Round 8:

Chapecoense vs Ceará
Chapecoense -0,5 HA
1 unit
Min odd 1.80
May 30

Despite the defeat in the last game Chapecoense had a good chance of winning the tie. Playing at home for a direct opponent without relegation has everything to have a good win.

Ceará have made weak matches and the last round was not thrashed by a good performance of their goalkeeper. Playing away from home I don`t believe Ceará get a good result.

They played better than a 3-1 defeat for sure, and the performance ratings show this below. Despite losing 3-1, the ratings suggest a draw would have been a fairer result, and could possibly have edged the win. ;) 

Screen Shot 2018-05-28 at 19.52.25.png

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A (Brazil)

Vitoria have scored in each of their last 7 matches in Serie A (Brazil).
Vitoria conceded at least one goal in each of their last 7 matches in Serie A (Brazil).
Chapecoense have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in Serie A (Brazil).
Ceara have failed to win in their last 7 matches in Serie A (Brazil).
Fluminense have scored in each of their last 7 matches in Serie A (Brazil).
Flamengo have scored in each of their last 7 matches in Serie A (Brazil).

You can find interesting 59 Football Betting Streaks for 31.05.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-31-05-2018-9780

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A (Brazil)

Grêmio did not concede any goal in their last 4 matches in Serie A (Brazil).
Vitoria have scored in each of their last 8 matches in Serie A (Brazil).
Flamengo have scored in each of their last 7 matches in Serie A (Brazil).
Vitoria conceded at least one goal in each of their last 8 matches in Serie A (Brazil).
Atletico PR have failed to win in their last 6 matches in Serie A (Brazil).
Atletico PR have failed to score in their last 4 away matches in Serie A (Brazil).

You can find interesting 94 Football Betting Streaks for 03.06.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-03-06-2018-9837

For next round I like Sport -0,5, min odd 1,90. 

Sport will have in this game the return of at least four players who couldn`t face Internacional due to contract. In addition, will play in his stadium where Sport is very strong and has made good matches.

Atletico Paranaense hasn`t been playing well and has a negative sequence of results. His coach is claiming that his players are physically frayed, another factor that can hurt the team in this game.