** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

The Football Betting Experiment (GOD STRATEGY) !!

So im going to start with £10 and placing £2 per bet. For every £10 made i will add £1 to the stake. For example when I reach £20 i will bet £3, and when i reach £30 I will bet £4 and so on. Odds are not fixed and i will be betting on every market whether that be the overs or for the team to win. I will be using a site called "a football report" to decide which games to bet on.

• There will be an update every 7 bets showing total profit :) *These updates have stopped around bet 50 as it was getting confusing*

l;''l;';l;'l;'.jpg

Edited by Liamsaunders096

1 hour ago, Liamsaunders096 said:

Bet 1 - 

SV Meppen vs Sportfreunde Lotte 

Over 0.5 first half goals @1.4

£2 returns £2.80

REASONING : Meppen have over 0.5 first half goals in 90% of their games in the last 2 months (total games 10).

WINNER !!!! Meppen score in the 6th minute :) 

Bank Balance : £10.80 

46 minutes ago, Liamsaunders096 said:

Bet 3 - 

Floridsdorfer vs Hartberg

Over 0.5 first half goals @1.4

£2 returns £2.80

REASONING : Hartberg have over 0.5 first half goals in their last 5 games.

LOSER !!!! 0-0 at HT :( 

Bank Balance : £8.80

1 hour ago, Liamsaunders096 said:

Bet 4 - 

Sannois St Gratien vs GS Consolat Marseille 

Over 0.5 first half goals @1.44

£2 returns £2.89

REASONING : SSG have over 0.5 first half goals in their last 11 games.

Erm so confused i have checked every football score site and it is saying they drew 0-0 at half time. Yet coral have payed out winnings ?? not sure what to do 

asdasddadasddsad.jpg

dfgdfgfdgddfg.jpg

8 minutes ago, Liamsaunders096 said:

Erm so confused i have checked every football score site and it is saying they drew 0-0 at half time. Yet coral have payed out winnings ?? not sure what to do 

asdasddadasddsad.jpg

dfgdfgfdgddfg.jpg

Everytime the bookmakers have made a mistake they have always corrected it with me sometimes it took weeks lol. having a minus 500 balance once wasn't fun but I knew they made an error and took the money and didn't inform them. So I would contact them and say about it and hope they give you a free 10 bet :ok.

24 minutes ago, FootballBettingPredictor said:

Everytime the bookmakers have made a mistake they have always corrected it with me sometimes it took weeks lol. having a minus 500 balance once wasn't fun but I knew they made an error and took the money and didn't inform them. So I would contact them and say about it and hope they give you a free 10 bet :ok.

will they 100% correct it or is it possible they will just leave it ?

I can only go on what has happen to me 3/4 times its happened and every time they have corrected the error. I did a handicap bet in a monfils game many years ago i had plus 5 games he lost by 6 but the bet was settled as a winner. I knew it was incorrect but withdrew the cash. It took them a while to correct it but when they did I was on minus credit lol. I knew why it happened but still went on live chat to ask why. Was told the error and money was due so paid it without hassle as I knew I was in the wrong.

1 minute ago, FootballBettingPredictor said:

I can only go on what has happen to me 3/4 times its happened and every time they have corrected the error. I did a handicap bet in a monfils game many years ago i had plus 5 games he lost by 6 but the bet was settled as a winner. I knew it was incorrect but withdrew the cash. It took them a while to correct it but when they did I was on minus credit lol. I knew why it happened but still went on live chat to ask why. Was told the error and money was due so paid it without hassle as I knew I was in the wrong.

ill leave it and just hope they dont take it back lol its only £2.89 anyways :) 

2 minutes ago, FootballBettingPredictor said:

the question is do i count it as a winner on the thread ???

2 hours ago, Liamsaunders096 said:

Bet 4 - 

Sannois St Gratien vs GS Consolat Marseille 

Over 0.5 first half goals @1.44

£2 returns £2.89

REASONING : SSG have over 0.5 first half goals in their last 11 games.

LOSER !!!! 0-0 at Half time even though they payed out for some reason. Fully expecting them to take out the £2.89 in the coming days.

Bank Balance : £8.40

Bet 5 - 

Waterford vs Bray 

Waterford to win @1.61

£2 returns £3.23

REASONING : Bray Wanderers have lost their last 10 games. Waterford won 4 of the last 5 games. 

WINNER !!! 2-0 with 2 mins of normal time remaining so basically a win lol (will update if it loses but 99% sure its safe)

Bank Balance : £9.63

43 minutes ago, Liamsaunders096 said:

Bet 6 - 

Dijon vs Lyon (0-0 at HT)

Lyon to win @1.53

£2 returns £3.07

REASONING : Olympique Lyonnais have won their last 4 games. Also Lyon have had 15 first half shots 

WINNER !!!! Lyon are 5-2 up with 5 mins left (will update if it loses but pretty sure its safe)

Bank Balance : £10.70

Bet 9 - 

Real Garcilase vs Sport Huancayo 

Over 2.5 goals @1.70

£2 returns £3.40

REASONING : Sport Huancayo have over 2.5 goals in their last 8 games.

WINNER !!!! Sport Huancayo score there 3rd goal of the match to make it 0-3 on the 70 minute mark :) 

Bank Balance : £14.44 

Bet 10 : 

Sporting KC vs Vancouver 

Sporting KC to win @1.50

£2 returns £3

REASONING : Vancouver have 4 squad injuries, 3 of them being vital first team players (Jordan Mutch, Kei Kamara and Doniel Henry). Sporting KC are unbeaten in 6 games. Vancouver have just 1 win in 5 games.