** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

La Liga and Copa del Rey Predictions > Apr 20th - 23rd

laligaratings.jpg

It's a special weekend in Spanish football coming up with a selection of La Liga games but also the Copa del Rey Final between Sevilla and Barcelona. Take a look at the odds and ratings listed above then chime in with your thoughts on what are the bets to back this coming weekend! :ok

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @betcatalog, @malabgd, @AndreBR, @Xcout, @four-leaf, @sajtion, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Jamesboaz, @RealUnited, @allyhibs, @jamiedavies02, @notanotherdonkey, @Marek76, @freestylerx, and @derbent, what are you guys thinking of backing this weekend in Spain?

Celta de Vigo v Valencia CF

Celta de Vigo: Jonny Castro (32/2 d, suspended), Radoja (24/0 m), Iago Aspas (32/20 f, top scorer)

Valencia CF: José Gayá (30/0 d, suspended), Coquelin (9/1 m), Dani Parejo (31/7 m, captain, suspended), Zaza (30/12 f, 2nd top scorer)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Celta has a 22 out of 33 over 2.5 goals, with 20 goals scored goals and two more home games. Valencia has a total of 20 out of 33 over 2.5 goals and goal goals, with 11 out of 16 goals away from home. Rather unattractive confrontation, it is very difficult for Celta to reach sixth while Valencia can not lose the fourth position, I expect an open match with many goals and phases
RC CELTA DE VIGO vs CF VALENCIA @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.80

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Copa del Rey

Sevilla have won 88% of their last 8 games in Copa del Rey.
Barcelona are undefeated in 94% of their last 35 games in Copa del Rey.
Barcelona have kept a clean sheet in 75% of their last 8 games in Copa del Rey.

You can find interesting 115 Football Betting Streaks for 21.04.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-21-04-2018-9267

Celta de Vigo vs Valencia
2018, April 21, 16:15 (CET Time)
Spanish La Liga

Celta de Vigo
Celta has a very good performance at home, with only three defeats in 16 games, but has almost the same number of wins, that of ties, slightly in favor of victories. It is the visiting performance that has the team in the middle of the table, as they have perform poorly, in the 10th position, and due to how competitive the league has been this season, it is only 4 points above the 14th and has the 7th to 4 points only. , and with 15 points in dispute everything is at stake so they have to stay focused.

The team has only one defeat in the last five games, in the visit to Leganes, with victory against Sevilla and three draws. Considering only home games has a run of 9 games without defeat, highlighting ties against Real Madrid and twice against Barcelona (one in Copa del Rey and one in La Liga).

Valencia
This season Valencia is the antithesis of the previous one, of the 12th position then, to the 3rd position with a comfortable advantage of 10 points against the 4th classified. With a more favorable performance at home than away, the team is close to securing its classification to Champions League and would be left to determine the final position, since it has Real Madrid at only 3 points.

After a run of 9 games without defeat, taking advantage of not so strong teams, the team has now lost two games, first against Barcelona in an intense match, and consequently against Getafe in a match that was very unexpected and that it generates certain doubts to the team.

In favor of the team is that it has 11 games scoring at least one goal. It is the defense that mostly fails and they will be looking to resolve that.

Prediction
Celta de Vigo at home looks strong, however against a Valencia that is capable of the best and the worst, I prefer to focus on the goals, and that in the last five games this match has had more than 2.5 goals in all of them. Additionally, considering the matches at the Balaidos Stadium, four of the last five have also been with 2.5 goals.

Also in 11 of the 13 matches between them both teams have managed to score at least 1 goal.

Consider that the two teams come to need this game and want to get a positive result, so I see enough offensive elements to have goals in this game by both teams, and depend on the performance of each defense, but most likely is that goals fall and both score.

Over 2.5 Goals with 7 units @ 1.70 at Marathonbet
BTTS - Yes with 3 units @1.58 at 18Bet

Athletic Bilbao vs Levante

A fascinating weekend of tips flying around in this section with mixed results but it's been great reading through them all the same. I'm finishing the weekend off with a preview of this Monday night game taking place at the San Mames in an 8pm kick-off between Athletic Bilbao and Levante.

Athletic Bilbao had started the week at a higher value but have seen their odds shortened so I'm going to follow the money on this one like a little newbie punter. Jose Angel Ziganda's side have not experienced the best of seasons given what was expected back at the beginning of the campaign. The club is currently in 14th place and already looking ahead to next season now relegation fears have evaporated.

Levante are firmly in a relegation scrap but a victory here should be enough to keep them up. Juan Muniz's side are in 17th place and 6 points ahead of 18th placed Deportivo with a game in hand and a far superior goal difference. The only problem is that Levante have only won 2 of their 16 matches on the road in La Liga this season.

The home record for Athletic Bilbao is something that will cause conflict here. On the one side, they are ranked 16th in La Liga for home results. On the flip side, they have only lost 3 from their 16 home matches. It's been a problem of converting the draws into victories that has been the issue.

I think quality should prevail here. If Levante were at home then I might be thinking differently. The home form of Athletic Bilbao could be a lot better. They remain a tough side to beat on their own patch and that swings it for me. It's going to be a hard battle. I think Levante might even technically be safe now. Can Deportivo at least win 2 and draw 1 of their last 4 league games? I can't see it. I think the Levante players suspect they might be safe deep down so might not have the fight a team deep in the relegation mire might have. A low-scoring home win for me.

Athletic Bilbao to win @ 1.73 with BetVictor

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.79 with 888Sport