** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > Apr 20th - 23rd

germanyratings1.jpg

germanyratings2.jpg

It's the final month of the season in German football and there is still lots to discuss in Bundesliga I and II. Bayern Munich have sealed the Bundesliga title for another season. The Champions League and Europa League spots are still up for grabs though so plenty to keep an eye on. It appears Hamburg SV and FC Koln are destined to take the two automatic relegation places but who will finish in the relegation play-off.

In Bundesliga II, the title and promotion places are still all available to take with any team down to 8th place still mathematically in with a chance. Realistically, it's hard to look past Fortuna Dusseldorf, FC Nurnberg, and Holstein Kiel but who will go up automatically and who will contest the play-off? At the bottom, only FC Kaiserslautern look in deep trouble. There is then just 7 points separating 16th and 4th. So nobody is really safe outside the top four! What a finale we are in for. Send us your tips. @Neubs, would love some of your classic Bundesliga II tips here mate! :ok

Mönchengladbach v VfL Wolfsburg

Mönchengladbach: Oxford (3/0 d), Doucouré (0/0 d), Hermann (22/0 m), Johnson (10/1 m), Villalba (1/0 f), Bobadilla (13/0 f)

VfL Wolfsburg: Uduokhai (17/1 d, suspended), Gerhardt (16/1 d), Bruma (10/0 d), Itter (5/0 d), Brooks (7/0 d), Jung (2/0 d), Błaszczykowski (7/1 m), Mehmedi (5/1 m), Camacho (11/0 m), Guilavogui (26/2 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

Borussia Mönchengladbach conceded at least one goal in 80% of their home matches in Bundesliga.
Borussia Mönchengladbach conceded at least one goal in each of their last 5 home matches in Bundesliga.
Wolfsburg have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 games in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 71 Football Betting Streaks for 20.04.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-20-04-2018-9264

RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim

It's an exciting weekend in the Bundesliga with a lot still to be decided even if the title has gone to Bayern Munich once again. In this intriguing clash between RB Leipzig and Hoffenheim at the Red Bull Arena Leipzig in a 2:30pm kick-off on Saturday there is a potential Champions League spot up for grabs.

Ralph Hasenhuttl's men are currently in 5th place with Julian Nagelsmann's side just one place and 1 point behind. Both teams still hold aspirations to gate crash the top four and with just six league games remaining a defeat could really de-stabilise any hopes they have of playing Champions League football next season.

The home side have hit a bit of a rocky patch recently with just two wins from their last six league games. In contrast, the away side are flying having gone undefeated for seven league matches since 17th February. It's seen them fly up the table and put the cat amongst the pigeons at the top end of the Bundesliga.

Backing goals is the way forward for this game. RB Leipzig have scored 7 in their last 4 league games even though they are going through a shady spell. Hoffenheim are even more prolific scoring 17 in their last 6 league games. I was going to play it conservative at over 2.5 goals but with fire power like that then it makes sense to push to over 3.5.

One problem sticks out for Hoffenheim like a sore thumb. Their away form is well below that of a side fighting for European qualification. They have won just 3 of their 15 league games on the road and that's why I have to back RB Leipzig for the win here. I think RB Leipzig have the better squad and I think it's likely the Hoffenheim run will come to an end and their Champions League hopes will be dealt a heavy blow this weekend.

RB Leipzig to win @ 2.08 with Unibet

Total Goals Scored Over 3.5 @ 2.10 with BetStars

@Magic0024, @malabgd, @sajtion, @betcatalog, @DrO, @Neubs, @Xcout, and @JKos, how do you guys think I've called the game above? Have I gone too gung-ho on the goals scored? What about the other matches this weekend?

Leverkusen has a total of 18 out of 30 goals and 11 out of 15 away. An important match for both rival teams, who may judge to some extent their exit to the Champions League, have very good offensive lines and can score from a goal and confirm goal goals
BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs BAYER 04 LEVERKUSEN @@ Both team to score, odds 1.50

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Stuttgart's last 9 home games in Bundesliga.
Bayern have won 88% of their last 17 games in Bundesliga.
Freiburg have lost with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 games in Bundesliga.
Bayern have scored at least 4 goals in their last 3 games in Bundesliga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Bayern's last 6 games in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 115 Football Betting Streaks for 21.04.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-21-04-2018-9267