** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > April 16th-18th

Darran

3 losers on Saturday although not too much damage done. Margate blowing a 2 goal lead was frustrating though. All these bets are on Tuesday night and all biggish prices again.

Maidenhead v Sutton

Maidenhead seem to be showing some signs of life again after looking like they were going to coast towards the end of the season. They beat Dover 3-2 at the weekend after scoring a stunning late winner and having beaten one play-off hopeful I think they can beat another one on Tuesday night. Sutton have only won once in their last 6 games and have lost 4 of those. They were the better side against Hartlepool on Saturday, but a stunning performance from their keeper meant it ended in a draw despite the fact Hartlepool only had 2 shots the whole match. Around that though performances have certainly dipped and Maidenhead look value to give Sutton another defeat.

Hartlepool v Leyton Orient

Speaking of Hartlepool I am taking them on as well on Tuesday night. They aren't certain to be safe just yet,  but look to have done enough and that Sutton point was their first in 3. Fellow relegated side Orient actually have a chance of a top 12 finish which is staggering given where they were at prior to Justin Edinburgh's arrival. They are unbeaten in 5 now and got a good point at Macclesfield on Saturday to delay them winning the title. They are the better side of the two here and I would make them favourites so 2/1 makes plenty of appeal.

FCUM v York

FCUM did lose on Saturday when I put them up against Darlington and according to the report they deserved to lose as well although Darlo needed a gift of a goal to win the game. Even so I am going to back them again here, because York have lost 3 on the bounce now and have just one win in 6. On Saturday they lost to the 10 men of Gainsborough who only have one team below them in the table which is a shocking performance. They are now out of the play-off places and might not get back in unless they improve quickly. Maybe they will, but I think FCUM will make things hard for them here and look value to give York another defeat.

Braintree v Whitehawk

I'm annoyed I didn't back Whitehawk on Saturday as they were a big price again and beat Welling. Braintree's form has improved with just one loss in 6 now as they look to try and get into the play-offs, but I am not sure they are playing all that well and as I have pointed out a few time Whitehawk's current team would be play-off contenders not certain to be relegated. That makes their price of 5/1 just plain silly and I am happy to get involved.

Coalville v Halesowen

Into the Evo-Stik Northern Premier for the last bet and Halesowen are ending the season in good form having lost just once in their last 6 games and got a good 1-1 draw against play-off hopefuls Ashton on Saturday. They could have easily have won that game as well as the equaliser only came with pretty much the last kick of the game. Coalville on the other-hand are in poor form having lost 5 on the bounce and they lost 3-2 to fellow strugglers Marine on Saturday with the crucial factor that Marine only had 10 men for most of the 2nd half. The away side look a fair bet to pick up the 3 points.

Maidenhead 1pt @ 23/10 with Bet365

Leyton Orient 1pt @ 2/1 with Bet365

FCUM 1pt @ 23/10 with Marathon

Whitehawk 1pt @ 26/5 with Marathon

Halesowen 1pt @ 19/10 with BetVictor

Edited by Darran