** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

L1, L2 & Scottish Predictions > Apr 17th - 22nd

Gillingham v Rotherham

Gillingham: Franck Moussa (2/0 m), Rhys Murphy (1/0 f)(both doubtful), Lee Martin (32/6 m, suspended), Billy Bingham (9/0 m), Aaron Morris (0/0 d)

Rotherham: Joe Newell (37/7 m, 2nd top scorer), Richie Towell (35/4 m)(both doubtful), Darren Potter (16/0 m), Joe Mattock (34/1 d), Jamie Proctor (4/0 f)

Bradford City v Portsmouth

Bradford City: Romain Vincelot (35/4 m, doubtful), Ryan McGowan (3/0 d), Jake Reeves (25/0 m), Alex Jones (7/0 f)

Portsmouth: Anton Walkes (12/1 d), Matty Kennedy (27/3 m)(both doubtful), Christian Oxlade-Chamberlain (0/0 m), Stephen Henderson (1/0 g), Danny Rose (15/0 m), Tareiq Holmes-Dennis (1/0 d)

Lincoln City v Wycombe

Lincoln City: Josh Vickers (17/0 g)

Wycombe: Luke O'Nien (33/7 m), Curtis Thompson (6/0 m(both doubtful), Sido Jombati (18/1 d), Anthony Stewart (17/1 d), Tafari Moore (13/0 d), Dan Scarr (22/1 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League 1

Bury have lost their last 6 games in League 1.
Bury have lost with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 away games in League 1.
Bradford conceded at least one goal in 79% of their home matches in League 1.
Portsmouth have been undefeated in their last 6 matches in League 1.
Portsmouth have been undefeated in their last 5 away matches in League 1.

You can find interesting 70 Football Betting Streaks for 17.04.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-17-04-2018-9216

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League 1

Blackburn have been undefeated in their last 12 matches in League 1.
Blackburn have been undefeated in their last 18 home matches in League 1.
Blackburn have scored in each of their last 18 home matches in League 1.
Peterborough have scored in each of their last 6 away matches in League 1.
33% of Peterborough's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in League 1.

You can find interesting 68 Football Betting Streaks for 19.04.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-19-04-2018-9258

Rotherham vs Bristol Rovers

Great shout for getting on Exeter in midweek at Evens, @Unnamed and @mij0sim. What do you think about the weekend games? I'm going to preview this intriguing clash in League One between 4th placed Rotherham and 12th placed Bristol Rovers in a 3pm kick-off on Saturday at the New York Stadium.

Rotherham are flying high at the moment. Paul Warne's side have all but secured their play-off spot this season but a win or two to finish the season off will give them confidence going into the play-offs. Bristol Rovers can still mathematically qualify for the play-offs but realistically Darrell Clarke's side will have one eye on next season.

The home record of The Millers is the third best in the league. They have won 13, drawn 3, and lost 5 at their own place. Bristol Rovers have suffered slightly on the road. They have recorded just 5 wins from their 21 games on the road this season. Had it not been for their awful away form then The Gas could well be looking at the play-offs already.

It seems as if Rotherham have kept a cool head in recent weeks to ensure their place in the play-offs is secure. However, Rovers already seemingly have one foot on the plane to the beach with their results over their past few games suffering since safety in this division was assured. I have a feeling Rotherham will still be giving it their all and I'm not convinced that Rovers have the fight to match them. A home win here and it could be comfortable.

Rotherham to win @ 1.79 with 888Sport

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.81 with 188Bet

@Papa Lazarou, @freestylerx, @allyhibs, @iBetting, @betcatalog, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @kulikTS, @golakeh1, @Unnamed, @willie82, @dogmeister, @TheEdge, @JJG, @allthethings, @Mindfulness, @the bastardian, @teddybear3011, @Marek76, @salmonman, and @sajtion. what bets are you guys lining up this weekend in these divisions?

Hibs v Celtic.

Celtic are by far the best team in the country but they've had issues all season with their defence, with the movement and pace Hibs have up front we can definitely cause them problems and I think we'll score at least once here. I was going to tip Both Teams To Score at 2.05 which is a great price but if we're winning with 10 minutes to go that can f##k right off. Hibs to score at 1.70 is my bet.

4 hours ago, Tiffy said:

I agree, it's been dreadful for me too.

Did any of your accas come in? I've enjoyed looking at them this season! Please say you had a big winner:ok

i wish ac milan beat sassuolo few weeks back. i refused to cash in £6000, went all the way and they cost me £15.000 grand. it was pretty pathetic that they couldn't beat them and losing it all on last match was the worst scenario. i won't get over it for long time

there are too many lowly teams that are picking up ridiculous results now. their motivation is an all time high as they try to avoid relegation but anyways for those who follow my tips i suggests to try this acca

crystal palace, birmingham, aston villa, preston, rochdale, charlton, rotherham, exeter, notts county

£25     returns £15.000

good luck

2 hours ago, sajtion said:

i wish ac milan beat sassuolo few weeks back. i refused to cash in £6000, went all the way and they cost me £15.000 grand. it was pretty pathetic that they couldn't beat them and losing it all on last match was the worst scenario. i won't get over it for long time

What a freak result. You would bet your life on AC winning that one!

2 hours ago, sajtion said:

there are too many lowly teams that are picking up ridiculous results now. their motivation is an all time high as they try to avoid relegation but anyways for those who follow my tips i suggests to try this acca

crystal palace, birmingham, aston villa, preston, rochdale, charlton, rotherham, exeter, notts county

£25     returns £15.000

good luck

Yeah, you are right, too many freak results this season. I've only backed PSG twice. They lost the first  and drew the 2nd!

good luck with the acca, fingers crossed for you

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premiership and League 1

Celtic are undefeated in 94% of their last 36 away games in Premiership.
Hibernian have won with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 4 home games in Premiership.
Northampton have lost with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 4 games in League 1.
Bradford have lost with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 away games in League 1.

You can find interesting 115 Football Betting Streaks for 21.04.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-21-04-2018-9267

I suggest having a look at Barnet v Newport County:

Barnet's home record shows that 14/21 games (67%) were Under 2.5 goals.

Meanwhile, Newport's away record shows that 12/20 games (60%) were Draws at Half Time.

h2h at Barnet: Each of the last three games between these two teams were 0-0 at Half Time and all of them were Under 2.5 goals in the end.

Odds around 1.65 for the Under 2.5 goals are not too good for my taste.

However, I believe that there is value in the Draw at Half Time @ 2.10

Rangers vs Hearts

One of the toughest predictions to make right now is a Rangers game. Why? Their last game saw a total implosion against Celtic with players openly raging against the manager Graeme Murty after being substituted and then rumours of dressing room brawls after the game. Kenny Miller and Lee Wallace were suspended and Murty was forced to publicly confess he's making mistakes and learning from them. It is not a time that breeds confidence within the ranks of the Gers support.

Hearts are their opponents here and Craig Levein's side are winding their season down. The Jambos have decent home form with an unbeaten run of 12 games at Tynecastle but they have not tasted victory in 5 away matches now. They have also lost 4 of their last 5 games with Rangers at Ibrox. Don't expect goals here either. Levein knows how to kill a game and Hearts have seen less than 2.5 goals in 7 of their last 8 matches.

The kicker remains the squad harmony at Rangers. There is no doubt that the club has done well to deal with the disruptive influences with immediate effect. However, it's clear there remain underlying issues at the club. Murty started his reign with the club well but the cracks are showing. The 4-0 loss to Celtic shouldn't be blown out of proportion but this is a massive game. Hearts are worth backing as an Asian Handicap at the odds available because backing Rangers so short given their current predicament is too much of a risk.

Hearts AH +1.5 @ 1.58 with 888Sport

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.84 with 188Bet

On 20/04/2018 at 6:48 PM, allyhibs said:

Hibs v Celtic.

Celtic are by far the best team in the country but they've had issues all season with their defence, with the movement and pace Hibs have up front we can definitely cause them problems and I think we'll score at least once here. I was going to tip Both Teams To Score at 2.05 which is a great price but if we're winning with 10 minutes to go that can f##k right off. Hibs to score at 1.70 is my bet.

Nice work, I was t on it unfortunatley, but a great result also for your boys