** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Daily MTT & Satellite Winnings - April 2018

avongirl

On ‎14‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 5:24 AM, avongirl said:

Apologies, believe Andy is away at moment and just realised we haven't got a thread for this month.

Please post all your daily MTT & satellite winnings in here...big and small.....good luck everyone and please don't forget to post in $$$

yes sorry...had very limited internet where I was and zero time so forgot...

I spent my last funds on Stars trying to get in the Sunday million anniversary tournament which didn't quite happen! I decided I'm not going to deposit on Stars again for a while and play on Party Poker instead! They're a lot of good satellites to get into some big tournaments, the software is a lot better than it was, the players are a lot weaker and the site seems to lean more to benefitting the players rather than making as much profit as possible from them! 

Just played this sat and managed to win a $109 MTT ticket which I'll probably use tomorrow, maybe in another sat if theres a decent one going! There was nearly a $3000 overlay in it! I haven't seen anything like that in like 10 - 15 years! Get on it!! :beer

Screen Shot 2018-04-25 at 01.16.59.png

Didn't win anything with the $100 seat. But I've managed to battle my way to a final ($530 direct buy-in) this Sunday from the initial 50c (+$2 add-on) satellite.... Got a pretty decent starting stack to do something with! Just a shame there wasn't more chips in play in my semi... :)

Screen Shot 2018-04-26 at 21.05.27.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-01 at 00.53.06.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-01 at 01.53.56.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-01 at 01.55.46.png

Edited by Tommyt003

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2018 at 1:28 AM, Tommyt003 said:

I spent my last funds on Stars trying to get in the Sunday million anniversary tournament which didn't quite happen! I decided I'm not going to deposit on Stars again for a while and play on Party Poker instead! They're a lot of good satellites to get into some big tournaments, the software is a lot better than it was, the players are a lot weaker and the site seems to lean more to benefitting the players rather than making as much profit as possible from them! 

Last time I deposited on Stars I got some depositors freeroll tokens from which I satellited into something in which I then won a $215 seat. I was able to unregister and it converted into T$, so I've been freerolling on Stars ever since. Worth keeping an eye on what they're offering and timing any deposit to use a code. :ok