** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

April 23 - April 29

Tsitsipas @2.20 to beat Carreno Busta offered by bet365

Hello members! How are you doing?

Tsitsipas what a player! He will force us in 2-3 years time to compare him with Federer in my opinion

He has ALL weapons, and over and above his mentality is unbelievable strong for his age

Guys, this tip is not against Busta, is just favouring Tsitsipas

see you! good luck

Edited by delfino

Rafael Nadal/Stefanos Tsitsipas over 2.5 sets at 5.50 with bet365

I'm not going to let this opportunity slip away, it's highly possible that Stefanos will take a set here and force this to a decider. Ofcourse Rafa is always Rafa and he is flying, breaking clayrecords when eating breakfast right now but still Stefanos can play some excellent tennis. He is for me a big player who can dictate rallies as he wishes just like Rafa and he is well worth being in this final. He is a great talent but he also has a unique skill-set which is what separates the best form the rest, as he has the long powerful serve (hard to find), powerful forehand and strong one handed backhand which along with his physical attributes make him a very gifted player. Have to try this bet, small stake ofcourse.

Coco Vandeweghe to beat Karolina Pliskova at 2.11 with Pinnaclesports or 2.00 with bet365

Coco is flying again, she was at evens to beat Caro Garcia in the semis and did it in straight sets and now evens again to win the final. Pliskova has done well to reach this final but I think Coco is the more dangerous player in this one. Karolina won this Stuttgart matchup last season in straight sets but I think this year will be different, Karolina is not playing as well as before and hasn't had it as easy as Coco to reach this final. Only Laura Siegemund has challenged Coco and she was the defending champ here and homeplayer so not that strange that it went to a decider in that match. This is gonna be a lot about serve and forehand and both has the big serve and forehand so with that in mind I think it's a true 50/50 matchup and I'm willing to bet on Coco to take this one.

Edit: And also it's 3-2 in head to head in this matchup with Coco winning 3 in straight sets so something similar I would not be surprised to see today.

Edited by four-leaf
Head to head

Coco Vandeweghe/Karolina Pliskova first set tie-break at 6.00 with bet365

First set to end in a tie-break is not to bad bet considering that their last 4 meeting have gone to a tie-break in the first set. Big serves, big forehands, maybe one break each but still a tie-break expected. So It's not impossible that both players can break serve but I still think a tie-break can be expected and at this price I think it's worth chancing that there will be a tie-break in the first set.

Rafael Nadal/Stefanos Tsitsipas first set tie-break at 7.50 with bet365

Going for another bet I think can be pretty good in this match. Might be a close first set, Stefanos will not go down easily and first set should be tight given the way he's been playing this week. Also Stefanos is learning quickly and he's well prepared for this match.

6 hours ago, four-leaf said:

Coco Vandeweghe/Karolina Pliskova first set tie-break at 6.00 with bet365

First set to end in a tie-break is not to bad bet considering that their last 4 meeting have gone to a tie-break in the first set. Big serves, big forehands, maybe one break each but still a tie-break expected. So It's not impossible that both players can break serve but I still think a tie-break can be expected and at this price I think it's worth chancing that there will be a tie-break in the first set.

Nice spot :ok