Announcements
** February Poker League Result : 1st rosco, 2nd Danshot, 3rd avongirl **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st Marek76, 2nd 1945harry, 3rd Budgie 65, 4th dj.orange, 5th Procalc **
** February Naps Competition Result: 1st adamross, 2nd paulat, 3rd rolandcooper. KO Cup Winner Fist2k8. Most Winners Zidane123 **

Champions League Predictions > Apr 10th & 11th

uclratings.jpg

It's the second legs of the Champions League Quarter-Finals this coming week. It was a memorable set of first legs and there is plenty to talk about ahead of these matches. Take a look at the odds and ratings above then share your thoughts on your tips and predictions.

Can Manchester City cause a shock by over-turning their 3-0 deficit to Liverpool at the Etihad Stadium? Will Barcelona finish off the demolition of Roma? Can Bayern Munich build on their first leg victory over Sevilla and seal progress to the Semi-Finals? Have Juventus got anything left in the tank after their humiliation at the hands of Real Madrid at home in the first leg?

Football Facts and Streaks regarding UEFA Champions League

Manchester City have scored in 100% of their home games in Premier League.
Manchester City have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 games in Premier League.
Liverpool have scored in 82% of their away games in Premier League.
65% of AS Roma's conceded goals were conceded at home in Serie A.
FC Barcelona have been undefeated in their last 31 games in La Liga.

You can find interesting 84 Football Betting Streaks for 10.04.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-10-04-2018-9124

Liverpool have to score a goal, and the quicker they do it, the more they can control the game. SO early on in the game, I would expect them to be very aggressive. If they get that early goal, they can sit back knowing City need 5.

If Liverpool concede an early goal, they can adjust their tactics again.  I think the highest scoring half (1st) is the way to go here, at odds close to 2 to 1.

Manchester City vs Liverpool

The second leg of this epic Champions League Quarter-Final game is coming up tonight at 7:45pm and after winning the first leg 3-0 at Anfield, Liverpool will be hoping they can hold off a fight back from Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium in what is certain to be a pulsating encounter.

@neilovan, I think you're spot on. Liverpool will have to score because I can see City scoring at least three tonight. Credit must go to the Liverpool defence. The signing of Virgil Van Dijk has really shored up the back-line. The last time they conceded 3 goals in a game was back on 14th January, 2018... but who were their opponents? That's right, Manchester City.

City have been trigger happy in front of goal all season. It makes the clean sheet that Liverpool kept in the first leg even more impressive. City have only failed to score in 4 matches this season. One of those was last week. Impressively, City have also scored 3 or more goals on 23 occasions this season.

If Liverpool can score and get that away goal then scoring 4 goals might be too much for City. Especially against this more confident Liverpool defence. The opening exchanges of this match are going to be very frantic and it is possibly a scenario that plays into Jurgen Klopp's hands. He loves it when teams cannot sit back. I can see goals aplenty here and I can also see Liverpool squeaking through. It'll be close but they should get the job done.

Manchester City HT/FT @ 2.15 with Boylesports

Total Goals Scored Over 3.5 @ 2.25 with Betfair

@vasilli07, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @DrBetter, @Duuc, @DrO, @immortal--, @Notorious, @betcatalog, @KingSoccertips, @discipline, @Pep004, @HastGill1, @ElPrincipito007, @salmonman, @DW_United, @allthethings, @MightyWell, @liamcorrigan86, @mijOsim, @dorleywilliams, @soccerprediction123, @jamiedavies02, @TOTTI3, @LePapo, @seifer365, @MPLouis, @Jack A, @JJG, @Pipoca, @neilovan, @wcz, and @WinningAdvice, what are you guys thinking are the best bets this evening?

Definitely on you with that o3.5 Stevie :D i did a smallish funbet LP & O3.5 @15 Bet365. If it plays out great, otherwise i don't care, as long as Liverpool qualifies i'll be one happy camper. Also surely some value lies in Juve straight up. Yes Dybala won't be playing and RM is a tough nut to get a victory over especially at Bernabeu. But if Juve puts on a better display than 1st leg i can see them winning. Opinions?

Football Facts and Streaks regarding UEFA Champions League

Real Madrid have scored at least 2 goals in 82% of their last 22 games in UEFA Champions League.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 82% of Sevilla's last 11 games in UEFA Champions League.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Real Madrid's last 6 games in UEFA Champions League.
Bayern have scored at least 2 goals in their last 7 games in UEFA Champions League.
Bayern have won their last 7 games in UEFA Champions League.

You can find interesting 79 Football Betting Streaks for 11.04.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-11-04-2018-9137

Real Madrid vs Juventus

It's a hard one to call in the Champions League tonight. Two matches where both sides that are behind will not just collapse and accept defeat. I'm picking the Real Madrid versus Juventus game to preview purely because I think it will be slightly more predictable than the Bayern Munich versus Sevilla match.

Zinedine Zidane's side stormed into a 3-0 lead at the Juventus Stadium last week to all but put this tie to bed. However, last night's courageous display by Serie A rivals Roma against La Liga side Barcelona will surely inspire Massimiliano Allegri's team tonight. The only difference being that Juventus will have to do it at the Bernabeu not the Stadio Olimpico.

One thing is clear. Zidane knows how the get his tactics right in a cup competition. The back-to-back Champions League winners are being tipped by many to make it an incredible three titles in a row. That would be some feat. It would be a spectacular comeback by Juventus if those hopes were to be ended tonight. I'm afraid to say I simply can't see it happening. Juventus wouldn't have managed it last season and they are even weaker this season.

I'm not confident enough to pin point this to a correct score. If pushed, I'd say a narrow Real Madrid win because I think they have enough attacking guile to punish Juventus on the break. However, Juventus showed at Wembley in the last round how devastatingly clinical they can be.

There is likely to be goals as one team needs to come out of the traps quickly to give themselves any hope of progressing. So backing over 2.5 goals seems the absolute minimum. Cristiano Ronaldo as an anytime scorer also seems shrewd money seeing as he's scored 20 goals in his last 10 competitive games and has also bagged 14 goals in this competition already.

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.61 with 188Bet

Anytime Scorer: Cristiano Ronaldo @ 1.74 with 888Sport