** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Naps : Sunday April 8th

500 Carlisle 

Asking Questions 9/2 PP

Not much to choose from on Sunday. I like the idea of Harry Skelton riding Asking Questions for Olly Greenall up at Carlisle. He rode him last time here to his first victory under rules and showed much improved form in the process. Skelton does ride a couple for his brother so he's not just coming to ride this but I bet the entry was confirmed only when he was available. He's a decent price and worth a nibble on a quiet day.

CARLISLE 4:30 : Carlton Ryan @ 15/2 bet365 e/w thanks 

Carlton Ryan....from Michael Easterby yard I think the owners have enjoy switching between PTP and Rules Racing, He's won three chases and six point-to-points from 2m 7f to 3m 1f on ground varying from good to soft to heavy so condition should be ideal,

He's had the three runs this year with only a 2nd place two races back in handicap chase but last race 15 days ago on his hurdling debut at Bangor over 2m 7f (soft) when 4th beaten 12 lengths with Harry Bannister in saddle and takes the ride again today and the extra distance will help