** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

April 9 - April 15

Lamine Ouahab to beat Nikoloz Basilashvili at 2.75 with bet365

Basilashvili has no form to speak of and just because he beat Matteo Berrettini doesn't make him favourite in this one in my eyes. Lamine just recently in Davis cup beat Nikoloz in Marrakech in straight sets. Lamine has a history in playing in Morocco while Nikoloz has never played in Morocco before this week. This could be a straight sets win for Lamine since it was the result when they last met in Marrakech in DC this season. Lamine looks very good for an upset here so clear upset on the cards for me at least.

Edited by four-leaf

2 hours ago, four-leaf said:

Lamine Ouahab to beat Nikoloz Basilashvili at 2.75 with bet365

Basilashvili has no form to speak of and just because he beat Matteo Berrettini doesn't make him favourite in this one in my eyes. Lamine just recently in Davis cup beat Nikoloz in Marrakech in straight sets. Lamine has a history in playing in Morocco while Nikoloz has never played in Morocco before this week. This could be a straight sets win for Lamine since it was the result when they last met in Marrakech in DC this season. Lamine looks very good for an upset here so clear upset on the cards for me at least.

Did you notice that Ahouda also beat Basilashvili in that same Davis cup tie? It just told more of a story of Basilashvili not wanting to try in my opinion. To think Ouahab will beat him second time ready is trying to bite off more than one can chew. One quick peep at Beretini's record tells you that this should really be a no brainer! "let sleeping dogs lie" is the advice here. Basilashvili to win!!

10 hours ago, liquidglass said:

Did you notice that Ahouda also beat Basilashvili in that same Davis cup tie? It just told more of a story of Basilashvili not wanting to try in my opinion. To think Ouahab will beat him second time ready is trying to bite off more than one can chew. One quick peep at Beretini's record tells you that this should really be a no brainer! "let sleeping dogs lie" is the advice here. Basilashvili to win!!

Yes I noticed that Ahouda also beat him in that same DC tie. Anyway odds on Nikoloz have gone up since I posted Lamine to win and the odds on a player ranked below top 600 as low as 2.50 just says he still has got a good chance to beat Nikoloz again. Lightning often strikes down on the same place in tennis and this might be a prime example of that. Another is Laura Siegemunds two wins over Simona Halep in Stuttgart. She twice defeated Simona in straight sets once in 2016 and in 2017.

Renata Zarazua to beat Anna Karolina Schmiedlova at 3.00 with Bet365

With so much rain around, I wouldn't be surprised to see the more local of players being more focused. Besides, Zarazua has some really good scalps from recent times, so I'm not sure what makes her a 3.00 underdog against a player that's been incredibly up-and-down recently.

On 11/04/2018 at 6:51 PM, CzechPunter said:

Malek Jaziri to beat Mischa Zverev at 2.20 with Marathonbet

Yeah, let's risk it. So what that Zverev managed to beat the out-of-form Lorenzi, who was also his doubles partner for this event? Jaziri is certainly not any worse on clay.

Thanks for this CzechPunter !  Jaziri came through as predicted